Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs that I’ve encountered with migrating from PC

(NSW)Deadsin

So I just recently migrated from PC to the Nintendo Switch within the last hour or so and I’m not entirely sure if I’m encountering bugs or not.

• Bug 1: The stats page in the profile section is not the same as my PC account, everything is just at 0 as it would be for a newer player
  • Bug 2: That only items that show that I’ve used in the equipment area in the profile section is what I chose from the tutorial mission
  • Bug 3: The starchart is fully completed, but it shows that I haven’t completed any of the junctions
  • Bug 4: All achievements have been reset
  • Bug 5: Codex scans have been also reset

Now I’m not sure if these are bugs or not or if all players were given a clean slate, but either way I thought I’d post these anyway just incase.

Edited by (NSW)Deadsin

Yeah I've had some of those bugs too (Junctions). What is also puzzling for me is that I couldn't access the relays at all.

To add onto the bug list:

- Bug 4: I cannot sprint or access arcanes. Not sure if this is coming soon or not.

Missing features:

- Controller configuration. I cannot rebind my keys based on my preferences like on my PS4. Again I understand if this is coming soon but it does leave the question as to why it's not there if the functionality already exists on other consoles.

Arcanes were all removed from migrating accounts, so unless you've obtained new arcanes since moving over the menu will not available.

However, I am also having the same issue with the junctions all being incomplete. As well as the achievements and codex scans being reset.

Also, my equipment tab shows all of the items I have not equipped since migration as not even having owned them (even though they are still in my inventory--- well except for Ignis Wraith of course) so will I be able to surpass MR26? I'm not sure how this will affect my MR progression.

Just noticed I also have no codex scans, and a completely empty gear mastery profile even though I'm still MR 25 from my PC account.

Surely that's not intended? Silly to expect people to rebuild every single weapon they've ever used and take it into one mission to reset it as "finished" so the gear list is actual helpful.