Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market quality of life change (Suggestion)

Frankthefarmer88

I think this is fairly important and i bet im not the only one who experienced this.This morning i just had a minor accident, i was leveling my mastery and i bought bunch of weapons from marketplace, but i didnt pay attention during my buying spree so i accidentally spent 190 platinum on a weapon, to my surprise item is not refundable and i had to make a support ticket and hope they will refund me lost plat.

Many games with a in-game shop have a implemented feature where there is a short window on a item that you could return to a vendor and get a refund if its not used i see no reason why Warframe shouldnt have this feature as well, it would help players and reduce the support tickets drastically.

15 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

I think you could elaborate on how those systems would work in a game like Warframe.

You have a "sell item" option in your inventory if its a fresh purchase there could be a "refund" or "sell item back to vendor" button next to it, if it is a fresh purchase, i really think its a good quality of life change that would save support staff a lot of time to adress more important issues, it really doesnt harm anybody.

7 hours ago, Frankthefarmer88 said:

You have a "sell item" option in your inventory if its a fresh purchase there could be a "refund" or "sell item back to vendor" button next to it, if it is a fresh purchase, i really think its a good quality of life change that would save support staff a lot of time to adress more important issues, it really doesnt harm anybody.

I'm surprised why something so simple hasn't been implemented yet.