Revenant and Garuda in conclave

LAWD

so lately they haven't updated PvP with putting either the latest frames in there. idk about weapons, but case to point..

Are they done with Conclave? if so it should become a node on the star chart instead 

When are we gonna receive them in conclave?

Edited by LAWD

• 2 weeks later...

i guess we haven't gotten them yet simply because the devs can't figure out how to adapt their kits for pvp and the dev who made the amazing rebalances we had before is probably busy working on something else. hopefully they get to it at some point, even better if it's early 2019 since i already don't see them doing it this year.

5 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

i guess we haven't gotten them yet simply because the devs can't figure out how to adapt their kits for pvp and the dev who made the amazing rebalances we had before is probably busy working on something else. hopefully they get to it at some point, even better if it's early 2019 since i already don't see them doing it this year.

I mean, if he is assigned to that section, shouldn't he push for it, considering how long we waited for Revenant and Garuda before they released.

2 hours ago, LAWD said:

I mean, if he is assigned to that section, shouldn't he push for it, considering how long we waited for Revenant and Garuda before they released.

There is like one or two people who do PvP rebalance AFTER working hours, this is NOT part of thei're normal job. 

Be happy that someone at DE at least love us even if he is doing it slow, he has many other things to do.

9 minutes ago, Aramil999 said:

There is like one or two people who do PvP rebalance AFTER working hours, this is NOT part of thei're normal job. 

Be happy that someone at DE at least love us even if he is doing it slow, he has many other things to do.

While there's defined a small crew working on Conclave bug fixes,  it's pretty clear that there's 0 people working on Conclave now that Fortuna has been released.