Jump to content

Could we expect the DEVS to fix this!?


AvPCelticPredator
 Share

Recommended Posts

Few new bugs, are we on same scale guys or is just me!?

  1. Nidus larva again broken! I was test with my clan mate in simulacrum larva and we are sew that there larva collecting enemies in one group without any problem, but in missions we are test and saw that larva dont shows enemies anymore since hotfix: 24.0.7
  2. When u invite any of your clan mates or some random guys to visit your Orbiter they are unable to pass the doors in your ship, that is broken since hotfix: 23.10.1
  3. Void Fissures are broken, here is how: When enemies spawn in that spawn time one or two enemies becomes invulnerable for ahwile and they cannot get any damage, I was report that few time but DEVS seems ignoring report.

Here is whats happening in fissures:

 

Edited by AvPCelticPredator
Just 1 Fixed!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Few new bugs, are we on same scale guys or is just me!?

  1. Nidus larva again broken! I was test with my clan mate in simulacrum larva and we are sew that there larva collecting enemies in one group without any problem, but in missions we are test and saw that larva dont shows enemies anymore since hotfix: 24.0.7
  2. When u invite any of your clan mates or some random guys to visit your Orbiter they are unable to pass the doors in your ship, that is broken since hotfix: 23.10.1
  3. Void Fissures are broken, here is how: When enemies spawn in that spawn time one or two enemies becomes invulnerable for ahwile and they cannot get any damage, I was report that few time but DEVS seems ignoring report.

Here is whats happening in fissures:

 

I’ve seen the Fissure bug before the Fortuna Update or during it. It normally happens to one enemy only for me though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

The invulnerability is probably Lag related

enemies are supposed to be invulnerable briefly when being corrupted, the timing and duration is just off in your videos.

Laggy Host not properly updating them seems plausible.

Mate, try to play many diff fissures (Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi) on various locations then come back here to answer.

Is not a problem with "HOST" is the problem with spawn, when enemies spawn some of that enemies becomes invulnerable and getting zero dmg from all squad mates.

So, pls if u didnt notice this on fissures or u dont play (def or survival) then dont comment, cuz is pointless to answering if u actually doesnt know what's happening there.

Regards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

So, pls if u didnt notice this on fissures or u dont play (def or survival) then dont comment, cuz is pointless to answering if u actually doesnt know what's happening there.

I have played these many times. I am yet to encounter this issue. I do not believe I have done one since ~24.0.5 though.

 

While enemies are being changed they are invulnerable, then you can just kill them. That is how it worked for me last I tried. Instead of ignoring people that do not have the issue, perhaps try and figure out what is different between those people and you. If you can tell DE what one reason is they can fix it much faster.

  • Otherwise, explain how everyone can reproduce the effects with near 100% certainty. 

At the very least, try and verify the download cache through the launcher.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, krc473 said:

I have played these many times. I am yet to encounter this issue. I do not believe I have done one since ~24.0.5 though.

 

While enemies are being changed they are invulnerable, then you can just kill them. That is how it worked for me last I tried. Instead of ignoring people that do not have the issue, perhaps try and figure out what is different between those people and you. If you can tell DE what one reason is they can fix it much faster.

  • Otherwise, explain how everyone can reproduce the effects with near 100% certainty. 

At the very least, try and verify the download cache through the launcher.

So, I ignoring?
Did u watch that two videos?
Am I only shoot on that enemy?

Am I only have that issue?

And Am I only have been on fissures, maybe SOLO without squad!?

And why I do verify download cache manualy when is already done for me on every update adn every hotfix automaticaly!?

 

And are u angry on me cuz u cant agreed with someone who reporting something with video, or maybe I also need to explain whole situation in details to DE that they can figured out whats happening, like they are childrens!?

 

Like they cannot figured out what's happening and they need my help with explanation!?

In which world u live pal!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...