Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame is your fav/your main frame

Lixon99

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Lixon99:

What frame is you most favorite frame or your main frame and why?.

Tell us what kind of weapon you use for your frame and build it will help me and other:)

saryn since...always. sold mag back when i started playing, played only saryn for like 1 year+. currently got more or less multiple "mains". saryn, valkyr, mag, nyx, also love garuda. although none comes close to my saryn usage. used to love vectis and twin wraith vipers so they are prolly still my most used but not so much recently. switching weapons around quite a lot but some of my favorites are the new nagantaka, prisma akbolto, aklex p, kogake p, silva p,dual keres, mara detron, cycron, muta cernos, daikyu, paris p, braton p, vectis p...well the list goes on. cant really tell a definite favorite right now aside from prisma akbolte maybe.

Nyx with 275% efficiency.

I use Falcor + Zakti to do insane amounts of damage with status procs and Nyx's ultimate + the mod allows me to charge up & power throw the glaive without any danger, also I don't take self-explosion damage due to the shield as well.

She's never failed me and is consistently my go-to frame for any mission. Has immense defensive capabilities, CC, even mind control for cameras in spy missions and whenever I need to reposition, I just hop into operator mode and dash 3 times to where I want to go. Not to mention she looks amazing with the default prime helmet (which I can't use since Arcane helmet is OP, but sometimes I put it on for fashion reasons hehe)

I also love Mirage (she looks awesome), but doesn't fit my playstyle at all.

Edited by Devaldus

Valkyr. Her whole theme of going berserk and tearing into enemies just speaks to me. In addition to that, her focus on melee attacks also goes well with my melee-oriented playstyle.

I'm using a Plague Kripath zaw with her right now, but I used to use the Dual Keres because apart from it being a decent weapon, I like the idea of pairing the valkyrie with the Keres.

Equinox, the queen JoaT. 😎

She protec but she also attac.

My favorite "all-purpose" build:

xOZIGp8.png

ms0FTLW.png

Took a lot of testing but this is probably my favorite build. If I'm doing something more specialized like an endurance/endless then I'll go full support and swap out Energy Transfer for Calm & Frenzy. Some people prefer more strength or range but this is the build that works for my particular playstyle.

@-Yijun- coincidentally, Nezha is my second favorite Warframe. You have good taste. 👍

Edited by Sleepuinox

1 hour ago, Devaldus said:

Nyx with 275% efficiency.

I use Falcor + Zakti to do insane amounts of damage with status procs and Nyx's ultimate + the mod allows me to charge up & power throw the glaive without any danger, also I don't take self-explosion damage due to the shield as well.

She's never failed me and is consistently my go-to frame for any mission. Has immense defensive capabilities, CC, even mind control for cameras in spy missions and whenever I need to reposition, I just hop into operator mode and dash 3 times to where I want to go. Not to mention she looks amazing with the default prime helmet (which I can't use since Arcane helmet is OP, but sometimes I put it on for fashion reasons hehe)

I also love Mirage (she looks awesome), but doesn't fit my playstyle at all.

Always wanted to play nyx but somehow she keeps giving me a feeling of meh is this it. Can you mayby share the other stats than eff? Thx

Nezha has been my main since I first built him shortly after I started playing Warframe. I love that he has a fiery theme, and can hold his own quite well. It's very satisfying to leave a flame trail behind you, while impaling your enemies upon spears. Plus, he's tanky, and can heal which makes him a good frame I take on solo missions almost all the time. 

I'm also quite fond of Equinox as well, I decided to work on her build on a whim, shortly after she became my secondary main. Her duality is a lot of fun, and I enjoy using both forms. She can heal quite well, as well as output some damage. 

I think I'm like most other people where I don't just have one favorite.

My current favorites are:

• Harrow -  As long as I can get kills, I'm useful.  Pretty much all his abilities are useful even if Thurible charges up really slowly.  I tend to use either a Vectis Prime (hopefully soon to be Rubico Prime) or Soma Prime as my primary using him depending on whether I'm trying for headshot kills or just kills.  I should really get a better weapon than Soma Prime, though....
    • I also have a separate loadout for him with a Radiation built Opticor (with Riven) for Eidolons, also likely to be switched to a Rubico Prime once I get all the parts.
  • Octavia - She's my go to stealth frame, as weird as that sounds.  One of the rare frames who has 4 useful abilities.  I tend to pair her up with my Tigris Prime for dealing massive amounts of damage from stealth.  She's also useful for her abilities to distract enemies with her 1 and 2.
  • Equinox - Depending on what you need, you can either use her as a support frame or an AoE damage frame.  I tend to pair her up with the Peaceful Provocation augment which either slows enemies that damage nearby allies or increases their Power Strength.

I want to say I like Revenant and Garuda both, but I really need to spend more time with them first as I've had them for less than a week; Garuda only came out of my foundry yesterday.

yay fun.

I like high level/endgame content, so my favorites are Nidus and Oberon. I main them both equally. The main reason I love these frames is that all 4 of their abilities are incredibly useful, which makes for a more engaging gaming experience. I have a lot of hours on Ivara and Mag, and it's just not the same. I don't use Pull on Mag, and once I hit my Prowl on Ivara, I'm just shooting with an occasional sleep/wire arrow. I need my frames to have USEFUL abilities, all four of them.

They can both do all of the game's content, with the exception of Nidus not being good for Eidolons. And they both look dope AF with the right skin and syndana.

Ivara... I am surprised that a few people alredy mentioned her o.O

Why? Because of her 1 and her 3. Prowl is just smoth to use. Spy ez, Survivial ez, Sabotage ez, exterminate ez... But her 1 is extremly interesting. I love the whire arrow because you can set up a perfect sniper spot. I mostly play her with Dread also because: its a solid bow. And because I am a Ivara main a adore silent weapons and love the silent mods. 100% must have!

Close behind her is Octavia. Also stealthy and you can set up a dancefloor that kills enemys regardless of level or faction!

And close behind her: Valkitty. Totaly the opposite of the other two. Berserc through hordeds of enemys.

When I'm trying to do mass killings: mirage with sobek or arca plasmor she's a lot of fun and doppelgangers r fun to spin in circles with on downtime

That strategy works for most things I do and her energy is pretty efficient for energy reduction sorties

Otherwise I use others for tactical situations (limbo, loki, mesa, rhino, saryn (yawn))

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1

4 hours ago, kotex073 said:

Always wanted to play nyx but somehow she keeps giving me a feeling of meh is this it. Can you mayby share the other stats than eff? Thx

Sure, I just go
>Maximum efficiency
>Minimum duration
>Minimum strength
>No range mods
>Life mod + vigor
>Adaptation for the extra defensive layer
>Rage for the energy spike if you're being damaged and need to pop ult to survive.

I use Healing Return & Condition overload on my glaive, so when you're inside the bubble you proc 4+ status effects on a group of enemies with your pistol, throw your glaive at them and heal up to full health again. :) 

This weapon combination only really works on Nyx since you do 0 self damage and have enough time to fully charge your glaive attacks, they hit for a LOT of damage, but most other frames can't use it since they're very vulnerable while charging. Sometimes I even end up doing more damage than some of the heavy DPS frames like Mesa & Chroma in endgame missions while having 10x the survivability.

Edited by Devaldus