Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"login failed. check your info" Server problem or there's something with my account?

D4rkL1ght3r

Question

I've got this message for a week, happens when im logging in in-game. i tried log in once a day and still not fixed. i check another page for this problem and there's still no answer to found. does everyone experiencing this too? or asian server is just bad? please tell me ETA for the fix or anyway to fix this problem 

12 answers to this question

I'm also in the Asian region.  Sometimes I find that I need to use my VPN to log in to the game, but once I log in I can turn off VPN and continue with the game.  I don't think it's not because Asian server is bad but it might be related to protective measures taken to deal with ddos attacks.

its automated server thing... dont try to login for 2 days and if you cant login after that 

then you have a big problem

if you can... then make sure you dont have viruses, malwares, promo code fails and 3rd party software that can change your IP or do something suspecious, so that you dont get another block from said server side "thing" security 

cuz servers detection thing is what couses most of the isues with the "Login failed. Check your info"  problem

Edited by Zdravko

I saw a thread where someone posted a support ticket response saying that the DDOS protection DE use for the servers might be catching a few player IPv4 addresses. They said that they couldn't unban specific IP addresses so that makes me think it is a third party DDOS protection service. As IP addresses are usually dynamic your ISP may have allocated one to you that has been used in attacks before.

Check whatismyip.com and note down what you see. Now shut down your modem/router for a bit and see if you get a new IP address after turning it back on. Sometimes a few minutes is all it needs to get a new IP but some may need to keep the modem/router off for longer.