Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka pet?

ZzVinniezZ

since DE able to make MOA as pet in Fortuna but i questioned myself....why MOA when Zanuka is much easier when u can just apply Kavat / Kubrow animation to it but it can fire plasma or railgun? perhalf Corpus gas city update or who god know when DE will ever make Zanuka series to be our pet?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

why MOA when Zanuka is much easier

False. MOA is equally easy - DE copied the enemy MOA animation with only few additions. Also, Zanuka is not animated with Kavat/Kubrow animations.

7 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

who god know when DE will ever make Zanuka series to be our pet?

Hopefully never.

Just to remind us the ABC of the lore, Zanuka is an abomination born out of broken Warframes. I'd personally hate to have a Zanuka.

Edited by Dhrekr

25 minutes ago, Lixon99 said:

Alad v? cause he an infested now.

He's not, we cured him in Tubemen of Regor operation, then he helped us in The Second Dream, then we helped him in The Shadow Debt operation. So currently Alad is not the enemy of Tenno.

• Like 1

Nah, i'm sure a Razorback pet would be even easier to make. (even if it wouldn't even fit in most tilesets, it would add more possibilities for a new game mode like Archwing, except it could be centered around raiding Grineer and Corpus or Corrupted bases or Infested hives)

#makeithappen #aweapontosurpassmetalgear #nanomachinesson #playthemlikeadamnfiddle #moredakka  

• 3 years later...
On 2018-11-21 at 8:55 PM, Dhrekr said:

False. MOA is equally easy - DE copied the enemy MOA animation with only few additions. Also, Zanuka is not animated with Kavat/Kubrow animations.

Hopefully never.

Just to remind us the ABC of the lore, Zanuka is an abomination born out of broken Warframes. I'd personally hate to have a Zanuka.

I's say that making a Zanuka pet out of warframes parts is a good idea as it would give a purpose to the leftover warframe parts that are untradeable and are of no longer use to us. Though the concept of using warframe parts to make a stupid dog in the lore is gruesome and dumb, so I must agree that it is unmoral to make a Zanuka.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Blitzo_burner said:

I's say that making a Zanuka pet out of warframes parts is a good idea as it would give a purpose to the leftover warframe parts that are untradeable and are of no longer use to us. Though the concept of using warframe parts to make a stupid dog in the lore is gruesome and dumb, so I must agree that it is unmoral to make a Zanuka.

Four year old thread

• Like 1

On 2018-11-21 at 2:55 AM, Dhrekr said:

Hopefully never.

Why do the animations it uses matter? It’s already animated ffs.

• Like 1