Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Loading Awful ???

-Vx-TheSlaughtererBolide

Question

Hey guys you good ? since Fortuna was released every time I go to Orb Vallis it takes forever to load ( As POE ) even when I finish my mission and go back takes a long time and you know by this when you're in squad you might miss couple of missions and good rewards and I'll be honest I am done with this crap and I am about leave Waframe because of this !!! . Any solution for this please ? 

I thought it might be because of my Laptop specification but they're not low they're good (Middle ) even other people have super high specification high than me billions of time  and have same issue and DE doesn't care about this at all .

Can you help me guys ? Thank You

7 answers to this question

Solution? Lower settings, new system, or trying something like "HiAlgo BOOST" and dealing with much lower resolution through that.

4 minutes ago, -Vx-TheSlaughtererBolide said:

and DE doesn't care about this at all

Proof? I'm sure they're working on more optimization, but some systems are simply going to be too old to run WF / these large open areas.

I'm currently running an old pc. Orb vallis loads 8 to 12seconds only. I can maintain around 80 to 90 fps.

What're the specs of your laptop?

how often do you defrag/clean?

You can optimize the game via WF launcher just click the optimize and wait till its done.

27 minutes ago, Yamesan said:

I'm currently running an old pc. Orb vallis loads 8 to 12seconds only. I can maintain around 80 to 90 fps.

What're the specs of your laptop?

how often do you defrag/clean?

You can optimize the game via WF launcher just click the optimize and wait till its done.

Ram : 4 GB

Processor : AMD A6 7310

Graphic : AMD R5 M430 ( 2 GB Dedicated )

Windows 10 64 Bit Pro

Internet Speed 50 MB