Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Some Testing With Vauban After Nerf.

TeddyBear

Agreed... I've got 11 Forma plans in inventory, and I'm building them on cooldown. Mostly saving them all for my beloved Lich (necro) Warframe however... and to adapt to whatever armor/build changes come in U10.

Wait, Lich? (Sorry for the off-topic)

You don't need to prove yourself. Vauban was and still is a awesome Warframe. People just prefer to press one button and win. That's what all the complain is about. Nothing but spoiled players.

Edited by J.C.Santos

Ive been playing warframe ever since Update 7 happened.

Iv'e only been able to get ONE reactor this entire time. It's not that easy.

you are doing something wrong or straight out not choosing to do those missions cause there have been plenty of chances for catalysts/reactors, i gotten about 9 reactors (only used one) and no plat spent on them, nor have i been playing this game day in day out

you are doing something wrong or straight out not choosing to do those missions cause there have been plenty of chances for catalysts/reactors, i gotten about 9 reactors (only used one) and no plat spent on them, nor have i been playing this game day in day out

I've been asleep or at school for most reactors.

nothing compars to endless desctruction chains of Nova ...

ist pretty obvious they Change all the powers to only effect a single or limited Groups of enemys

maybe they do this to Nova as well in the future but not before necro is out on the market ...

Edited by Hitomo