Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea

TheDante500

Is posible to use the birth day use to create the acc to recieved message in game?

i mean it would be nice if the day of your birthday you recieced a special message  for that, be message i mean just text or an ordis message (voice), IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ITEMS, because (idk if is posible) you just can change your B-Day date at forum and get that rewards

BTW: Today is my B-Day, I wanna see your messages

Спойлер

Apologies to OP or anyone who already saw this, but:

Attention Tenno!

Multiple third party individuals have reported one of your recent actions as being inappropriate! 

Once a Tenno is notified in such a manner, said Tenno is reviewed by Forum Warriors in accordance to a "Book of Guidelines". 
Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the "Book of Guidelines": 

• Creating a clickbait title in order to generate more attention to a thread, thus disrupting the normal flow of information within the forums. 

Your Forum rights of existence has received one judgement, which will expire upon the end of your operators HP pool. 
Additional violation will result in disabling your credibility or marking your Warframe for execution. 
Please note that: correcting your thread title will not resolve the judgement on your actions, your forum account will be reassembled as a semi-sentient bot until it's tithe has been paid to WF Forums. 

If you wish to form an appeal to the Forum Warriors as to counter-act your judgement, please inform us as to why you believe the judgement is wrongful in 20 words or less!

Спойлер

latest?cb=20130307214912

Not trying to come along as an Elitist, but I do not care about  an automated B-day greeting, I have friends and family for such irl things. 

On a serious note:

Happy Birthday to you OP, wish you all the best!

hace 2 minutos, PurrrningBoop dijo:
  Revelar contenido oculto

Attention Tenno!

Multiple third party individuals have reported one of your recent actions as being inappropriate! 

Once a Tenno is notified in such a manner, said Tenno is reviewed by Forum Warriors in accordance to a "Book of Guidelines". 
Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the "Book of Guidelines": 

• Creating a clickbait title in order to generate more attention to a thread, thus disrupting the normal flow of information within the forums. 

Your Forum rights of existence has received one judgement, which will expire upon the end of your operators HP pool. 
Additional violation will result in disabling your credibility or marking your Warframe for execution. 
Please note that: correcting your thread title will not resolve the judgement on your actions, your forum account will be reassembled as a semi-sentient bot until it's tithe has been paid to WF Forums. 

If you wish to form an appeal to the Forum Warriors as to counter-act your judgement, please inform us as to why you believe the judgement is wrongful in 20 words or less!

Revelar contenido oculto

latest?cb=20130307214912

Not trying to come along as an Elitist, but I do not care about  an automated B-day greeting, I have friends and family for such irl things. 

On a serious note:

man is just was an idea

if is not possible just say that in ill ask to close/delete the post

have a nice day

5 hours ago, PurrrningBoop said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Attention Tenno!

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20130307214912

On a serious note:

Jesus. Tone it down a bit. You've used this cringey garbage before and not been issued any warnings for it?

5 hours ago, TheDante500 said:

man is just was an idea

if is not possible just say that in ill ask to close/delete the post

have a nice day

Interesting idea, just doesn't really fit. Apologies for the cringelord.