Migration page doesn't redirect to Nintendo

JesmoDK

So, once you have typed in your password twice in the migration page, nothing happens, it jus says "Migration succesful" and then nothing. According to the discription, it was supposed to redirect me to the nintendo page, so I can link my accounts.

Now I'm stuck. I already posted this problem in the "main" nintendo switch thread, but noone is responding.

1 minute ago, Yelruts said:

Hey, I think you link your account on the switch when you first boot Warframe.  If you skipped it you can link it in the profile options I believe when in game.

Sorry, but no and no. The Switch never asked me about my warframe account, it just booted up, and the webpage never asked about my nintendo account. I don't see any option to linking accounts in the profile option in-game. 

Very strange.  It didn't redirect me either but the migration worked.  I closed and opened Warframe on switch and my PC account loaded.  I am guessing because my email address is the same for my Nintendo account as well as Warframe account.

Maybe log a ticket with support? 

5 minutes ago, Yelruts said:

Very strange.  It didn't redirect me either but the migration worked.  I closed and opened Warframe on switch and my PC account loaded.  I am guessing because my email address is the same for my Nintendo account as well as Warframe account.

Maybe log a ticket with support? 

Hey, restarting the game DID work! Nice. 

So to everyone else having the same problem: I guess Warframe recognizes your email adress if you use the same on both your warframe and Nintendo accounts. Just restart the game and everything should be imported.

Thx Yelruts. 

On 2018-11-21 at 2:03 PM, JesmoDK said:

Hey, restarting the game DID work! Nice. 

So to everyone else having the same problem: I guess Warframe recognizes your email adress if you use the same on both your warframe and Nintendo accounts. Just restart the game and everything should be imported.

Thx Yelruts. 

No problem!

• 1 month later...

So im a littel concerned. I thought it wouldnt connect because of the same problem. On the switch it never prompted me about my pc info and on the pc it didnt prompt me about switch info. And the emails on those devices are different from eachother. But i reloaded it and it had migrated. How does it work.

This actually happened to me yesterday, however, it was my friend who was migrating.  He never got prompted to sign into his nintendo account.  What actually happened was the internet browser remembered my switch account and automatically migrated his account on top of mine, overwriting my entire account.  

Now my 100+ hours is erased for his relatively new account.  Does anyone know the best way to get in contact with someone who can actually help me?  I tried entering a support ticket and just got some canned response about how you can only migrate once and it can't be reversed.  

You would think they can just restore a backed up version of my account from before the merge but I just need to actually talk to a real person to explain the situation better.  

Please, any help on how to proceed would be awesome!

Edited by (NSW)Bulbazord