Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

[DE]Megan

Yay old bugs finally getting fixed.

I just hope there's a lot more of these 'bug bash' patches.. Fortuna's release (if not earlier) seems to have introduced numerous old or new bugs into the game.

5 years on, it's pretty worrying, so I hope the dev team can get this stuff under wraps for future content releases.

Developers, are you going to tell us about the strange crash known as : Illegal instruction ? which cause people have a weird crash at loading screen to login. The game can complete the loading if it stay hidden under the desktop but if it show up it auto terminate the game.

It's have been since fortuna update so any thing you can say about it ? If you will let it be like Host migration or Jordas golem intro scene bugs just say a word so we can know.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Unfortunately, Pax seeker was mistakenly stacking and multiplying with mods for some absurdly high crits. Fix is in the works and on its way. 

Sorry, but if you remove Pax Seeker's ability to take on mods, you're essentially throwing it in the dumpster. Dont do this, it doesnt need fixed. Its already an endgame reward for the fortuna location, just because its good doesnt mean it needs to be garbage.

il y a 22 minutes, [DE]Marcus a dit :

Unfortunately, Pax seeker was mistakenly stacking and multiplying with mods for some absurdly high crits. Fix is in the works and on its way. 

Does this mean that it won't be affected by mods at all or that the wrong multipliers will be removed. If it deals garbage damage I honestly don't see why it would be worth 100k standing

5 hours ago, Taeyeom said:

This is not a bug, there's a cap to how much score and standing you can accumulate, and you only get 1/4 of this score as standing.

Not the cap (not what Im talking about), however you say 25% score only counts. Please link where you get your info, because on Devstream they said it was a bug. If it isnt a bug just stupid.

8 hours ago, -AS-Sternenwanderer said:

c mon why not spawn em already tranqed right in front of u?

there need to be something to be left to do and i know what im talking about i catched over 2k animals and i think the system is great 

Not everyone is as leet as you. These are reasonable requests even if they have to make the animals more skittish. 

9 hours ago, DivergentOne said:

Why reduce the difficulty? Wasn't Fortuna was said to be 'End Game' ? Don't reduce the difficulty just to please the new players

Level 20 enemies dealing the damage of level 80 enemies was not difficulty. They were broken as hell.

Not everything is about veterans, you know.

1 hour ago, XtheMATTx said:

Sorry, but if you remove Pax Seeker's ability to take on mods, you're essentially throwing it in the dumpster. Dont do this, it doesnt need fixed. Its already an endgame reward for the fortuna location, just because its good doesnt mean it needs to be garbage.

"Good"? It's broken.

If it's bugged, it should be fixed.

8 hours ago, Dumant said:

If Fortuna is to difficult for you I suggest you play solo earth missions.

On my side i appreciate more difficulty in Forutna, becaus its a last a bit of challenge.

Running in "godmode" slaughtering enemies is boring.

That's a poor suggestion and paltry insult. I've been playing this game since beta. I don't want god mode but I don't want bullet sponge Ubisoft enemies either. It's not even a challenge it's just bad and definitely not fun. Fighting the enemies at the difficulty they are now in Fortuna isn't skillful, it's monotonous. It was fine as it was before when they first changed it. A lot of the spawns current act like a survival game server setup by someone who is messing with the spawns and putting in too many enemies and turning their health(shields) up to ridiculous time wasting amounts. There's zero skill involved in that kind of gameplay and if anything it  promotes the opposite of the type of gameplay this game is about. The way it was kept things at a much more satisfying pace. 

You act like this game is a magnum opus of  "challenges" but it's not. It's a f2p loot shooter. The true skill and challenge you seek is in other titles. Bulletsponges and cheap enemies is not remotely skillful. It's just frustrating.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

thank you this change is good for these mod sets

4 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Wait, warframe's abilities sure, but weapon mods too? So its not supposed to be affected by anything?

Well thats just going to be garbage arcane and a lot of upset people who got hooked into buying it for platinum from other people....

Archived