Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

[DE]Megan

hace 11 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

Mandatory exilus mod, ok i guess.                                                         

Couldnt we just get maximun holster speed as a passive pls

Thanks for the hotfix but please, when is the new mods going to get fixed. Tek Gravity doesn't work at all. Tek Collateral doesn't work on certain frames. Mecha Pulse works sometimes but other times it doesn't. These mods sounds fun but when they don't work correctly its not fun at all.
edit: seems the Tek Collateral and Mecha Pulse issues work in Simulacrum, I first tested them out in Fortuna, it could have been fixed but Tek Gravity for sure 100% still doesn't work.

Okay Tek Gravity does work but its very misleading you can only pull while you are in the marked circle -_-.

UX feedback:
* A hotkey should exist for searching inventory/trade/etc - CTRL-F or / would be reasonable
* Syndicate mods that you haven't qualified for have their names obscured, e.g. by "Requires Revered"
* Leave Squad should be available before mousing over your glyph in the top-left

Sound feedback:
* Too many menu sounds, please provide a way to disable these or change their volume
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Other issues that have carried over from the older versions:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors?
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - I frequently need to walk backwards to trigger it, and sometimes need to dash again for some reason
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game. I'd be content with listing the base range so we can compare similar items, e.g. Orthos Prime vs other polearms. 
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* A "Hide Mastered" filter in arsenal+market would make it easier for new players to see what they need to work on still

il y a 8 minutes, DivergentOne a dit :

Why reduce the difficulty? Wasn't Fortuna was said to be 'End Game' ? Don't reduce the difficulty just to please the new players

1- Fortuna was never advertised as an End Game content
2- They actually said that they just created more hardcore ennemies for lvl 30+ corpus

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Fish spawns from shallow cave puddles. These fish were often uncatchable due to the shallow water/terrain surrounding

I hope that also remove hotspot from spawning on shallow cave puddles because we cannot catch the fishes there, even more now that fishes don't spawn there anymore.

13 minutes ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

Now I hope this fixes the login issues several players are having for the past few days

i'm also experiencing this, damn and its almost been 2 weeks so frustrating, playing on vpn but its ultra high ping.. i can only do solo 

Archived