Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, DivergentOne said:

Why reduce the difficulty? Wasn't Fortuna was said to be 'End Game' ? Don't reduce the difficulty just to please the new players

i think they increased difficulty back again , they decreased in previous patches its back in this

1 hour ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

Now I hope this fixes the login issues several players are having for the past few days

Edit: Nope, this issue is still here. Still getting the same error.

^ This, how is players not being able to login for over a month especially in certain regions, not taking priority? Please fix this. 

It has been happening on and off since October 17th.

24 minutes ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

i think they increased difficulty back again , they decreased in previous patches its back in this

that freaking sucks. it felt right after the last update they decreased it. more fun, you know the reason I play games and after such a long time I was able to enjoy it mostly again with whoever I wanted. I can only solo and only do and  have said that for 5 or 6 years however long this game has been going. I don't get why it has to be so damn frustrating and hard? Sure for the four people, shouldn't be for 1 or 2 people. The Christmas update  in a sense with snow that is more closed off than any other game I play after they reversed the difficulty back to frustrating and unfun. It looks like broken spawns again and disarray. It's really disappointing. 

all nice and ql But WHEN I SEE and read "sentence...We will make game a challenge by increasing HEALT/SHILD and hit HARDER" my minde goes !!!!#*!% YOU!!!!! there is no challenge in here then just make sponge S#&$ out of the game... MAKE THEM SMARTER, let them use ABILITYS.... creat FEW PATERNS of attack FFS....its 21century and you all can came up with it is" MAKE MORE HEALT and 1 shoot you"!!!! FFS.... yes, yes.. you can delete this post since nothing else here is important anyway!!!!!!!!!! p.s sorry for bad ENGLISH im ANGRY nonEnglish alien!!!! cccccccccc 

7 minutes ago, Strix-Amko said:

all nice and ql But WHEN I SEE and read "sentence...We will make game a challenge by increasing HEALT/SHILD and hit HARDER" my minde goes !!!!#*!% YOU!!!!! there is no challenge in here then just make sponge S#&$ out of the game... MAKE THEM SMARTER, let them use ABILITYS.... creat FEW PATERNS of attack FFS....its 21century and you all can came up with it is" MAKE MORE HEALT and 1 shoot you"!!!! FFS.... yes, yes.. you can delete this post since nothing else here is important anyway!!!!!!!!!! p.s sorry for bad ENGLISH im ANGRY nonEnglish alien!!!! cccccccccc 

yeah I agree, lame bullet sponge nonsense. I'm not giving into rivens since they can be nerfed and I don't even do sorties they've never felt  fair, just constant silly deaths. Right now changing the difficulty back makes it more  a turn-off. It's hard to process what is even going on half the time with lame enemies too far away to be affected by enemies the size of a dot,  shooting at me while a broken spawn of tons of enemies with bullet sponge Ubisoft levels of bad are all killing me over and over. It's really frustrating and not fun. Maybe for 4 people but I will never do that and unless they remove the 3 or under players, or solo player which is what I do, it's a 1-4 player game, it should scale a bit better. 

1 hour ago, Ms_Salami said:

Very sad no fix to the Vent kids standing mostly not counting. I'm not talking about races btw. Only 25-30% of tricks make standing. 😢😢 

This is not a bug, there's a cap to how much score and standing you can accumulate, and you only get 1/4 of this score as standing.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb ShimmerDoll:

that freaking sucks. it felt right after the last update they decreased it. more fun, you know the reason I play games and after such a long time I was able to enjoy it mostly again with whoever I wanted. I can only solo and only do and  have said that for 5 or 6 years however long this game has been going. I don't get why it has to be so damn frustrating and hard? Sure for the four people, shouldn't be for 1 or 2 people. The Christmas update  in a sense with snow that is more closed off than any other game I play after they reversed the difficulty back to frustrating and unfun. It looks like broken spawns again and disarray. It's really disappointing. 

If Fortuna is to difficult for you I suggest you play solo earth missions.

On my side i appreciate more difficulty in Forutna, becaus its a last a bit of challenge.

Running in "godmode" slaughtering enemies is boring.

Archived