Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Elite Terra Corpus Enemies!
In Hotfix 24.0.4 we reduced the difficulty of certain Terra Corpus enemies to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies. This change came mainly from low level/newer players finding it difficult to proceed within Orb Vallis. We still want to bring a level of challenge to those that want to take on higher level Terra enemies, thus the Elite Terra Corpus enemies have been added! These level 30+ Elite variants have higher Health/Shields and hit with harder damage. 

Is it possible that these new elite variants have toroids and dojo color pigments missing from the droptable cause we're getting squat so far ... hotfix plz.

yeah cause that makes sense these specific 2 set mods get to go in the joke slot that by definition on the wiki "meant for movement based and UTILITY mods" yet makes absolutely no sense what so ever and a bunch of mods that fall into that category aren't exilus and a bunch of mods that do are weak not useful and used as endo farm. Good example why is warm coat aka cold resist for your shield an exilus mod and things like i dono rad resist toxin resist and so on arnt. why is it only frames mained by staff get their augments put in the exilus slot when their all just as neich and flat utility quality of life upgrades? why is it the drift modds can go inthere when their so weak its a throw away thing to add but things like an augar mod which is infinitely more useful and fits the criteria with its set bonus makes more sense but cant be slotted in. These are the confusing questions that come up every time DE mention the exilus slot.

1 minute ago, apache92 said:

I don't understand why nerf the difficulty of this missions , we need more and more difficult come on 🙂

Try reading the description again. They just added elite units for higher level missions.

The nerf was in 24.0.4 due to overtuned difficulty in general. Not everyone is an FPS god like you.

This update has messed up my game... just after the startup loading screen game crashes with black screen as nothing is displayed on the screen... just complete blank and the gpu fan goes to 100% speed. the only solution is to restart my system by turning off the main power...!!!!! i am using gtx 770 2gb founders edition... i have googled this issue and people there are also complaining about this similar issue from quiet some time... this is first time this has occurred to me and it keeps going on... please look into this issue or i wont be able to play this game any more :( 😐

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

Fixed Fishing Dyes not functioning in several Orb Vallis caves.

A shout out for these two.

I was literally telling someone last night Synth Reflex should be an Exilus.  Get out of my head!

Occucor could use some love by the way. It's got potential. Maybe a 60mag instead of 40 to start.

On another note: The missions.... get that crate, get that drone... protect this and that... and then, the most lazy thing of all, kill x amount of enemies to lure mr. someone out... protect the hostages or something, and then again, the most lazy... oh, btw kill x amount of enemies to lure someone, something, somehow...

I can see how the one with this mission job just ran out of ideas...

And it's getting pretty boring, you can just hoverboard though the mission while everybody else is running around like crazy... I especially like bowing down to pick up an energy thingy to make the drills go, and somebody comes swooping down and picks it up just in front of your nose. You go, well, let the others do the hard work for you...

New Elite Terra Corpus Enemies!
In Hotfix 24.0.4 we reduced the difficulty of certain Terra Corpus enemies to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies. This change came mainly from low level/newer players finding it difficult to proceed within Orb Vallis. We still want to bring a level of challenge to those that want to take on higher level Terra enemies, thus the Elite Terra Corpus enemies have been added! These level 30+ Elite variants have higher Health/Shields and hit with harder damage. 

Just great... hope elite variants will soon be given pigment drops of thier regular counterparts otherwise farming pigments goign to be imposible, and maybe at least Eximus jackals will start spawning, also still need fix to joyride achievment not being unlocked on steam even if unlocked in game

Please no to the clan MOTD fix. Even if you add more lines of text than can be seen in the box, it still appears in the clan chat. Please don't keep us from having speeches and what not quoted in our MOTD's.

My own example is a triple translation from the Poetic Edda poem "Grímnismál"; stanza 44, lines 1 and 2, in original language, English, and Corpus.

Archived