Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

[DE]Megan

Please fix conservation being so unreliable. Corpus enemies shouldnt be able to harass you if theyre unalerted from 80m away once you tranq the animal. They killed poor mary pobbins.

Please fix animal trails being so unreliable.  An easy fix for this would be to use a trail of glitter like when hunting simaris targets.

Please fix animal highlight when viewing through tranq scope. The bright white highlight is hard to see especially when youre in nothing but snow. 

Please fix locating an an animal that has responded to lure calls twice being hard to locate. Due to the zoom level and uneven terrain, looking for an animal through the scope is plenty annoying. Less zoom and a map icon within range would really improve the conservation experience. 

And as always, keep up the good work. 

Collecting 3 Pobbers preatty fast still results in at least 1 being left behind which means that hunt spot is bugged until u go back to fortuna 

a new bug occured: when i equipped a echo lure the 1 spot with the rifle showed no image the second showed the k-drive launcher and the 3rd was empty aswell

I know this will sound rude but please, for the love of god, fix the login issues!!!!! 

Some of us have not been able to play at all since the patch on friday, we lost out on the riven mod, Baro and have yet to do any significant amount of relics for vault whilst not a single DE person seems to notice or care? We're sick of this being neglected , please shift some attention from Fortuna to those who can't even play!

17 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state.

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again thanks to this part of the hotfix.

• Fixed a few Weapon Skins that were overriding the base weapon sounds when equipped.
  • Fixed incorrect reload sounds when using Perla Skins on single and dual wield secondary weapons.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Gerade eben schrieb PookieNumnums:

Please fix animal trails being so unreliable.  An easy fix for this would be to use a trail of glitter like when hunting simaris targets.

Please fix animal highlight when viewing through tranq scope. The bright white highlight is hard to see especially when youre in nothing but snow. 

Please fix locating an an animal that has responded to lure calls twice being hard to locate. Due to the zoom level and uneven terrain, looking for an animal through the scope is plenty annoying. Less zoom and a map icon within range would really improve the conservation experience. 

c mon why not spawn em already tranqed right in front of u?

there need to be something to be left to do and i know what im talking about i catched over 2k animals and i think the system is great 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

Took a while but regardless i want to say: Thank you! Always appreciate consistency.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

Oh man, I'm definitely going to take advantage on that for most of my frames!

Also Tennogen Round 14 on Thanksgiving too? You guys already have our thanks thanks to Fortuna. Thank you guys!

Archived