[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

Oh man, I'm definitely going to take advantage on that for most of my frames!

Also Tennogen Round 14 on Thanksgiving too? You guys already have our thanks thanks to Fortuna. Thank you guys!

25 minutes ago, DivergentOne said:

Wasn't Fortuna was said to be 'End Game' ?

When did they say that?

Seems like the Favorites tab is still not solved, keeps removing my newly added colors from that tab.

It's really starting to get on my nerves now and would like to have it solved asap.

Other than that? Thanks for the update, but mu issue has not been solved yet, sadly.

• Upvote 1

Good to see so many fixes, though I'm disappointed there's no option to switch skywing controls to the objectively better system where pressing back + sprint does not result in moving forward slowly. That checkbox in the options menu is in the works, yes?

Since preservation was fixed few updates back,  I have had no animal spawn.  Hunting is just not progressing to step 3 after the animal "responds" to the call.  When is the plan for that to be fixed or alternatively - what was changed so drastically that I may be missing or doing wrong?

I just want a floof :(

While dismantling servofish and selecting all using a controller, the number of materials seems to be off and the top is cut.

Also if the list of materials has a scroll bar and you scroll to the bottom the interface freezes with no way to exit

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Scanners scanning FX being overly bright.

Golly wow thank you! I've got no bloom but still blinded me every scan. Thank you so much for this!

[DE] Please fix issue regarding  "Login Failed. Check Info." Cant play Warframe without using VPN, and i dont want to use VPN's just to play because i cant party with other randoms

Very sad no fix to the Vent kids standing mostly not counting. I'm not talking about races btw. Only 25-30% of tricks make standing. 😢😢 

Lotus Noggle still broken when looking at it from a distance, only fixes when on top of it, been like this since Chimera dropped. I can't place it for long periods of time due to the head ache inducing texture breaking, as well has having seizure. Please fix or reimburse plat and remove item. All of my other noggles are fine.

dq1hzj3.jpg

any fixes for garudas buggy/inconsistent 1 and 2?
half the time i hit 1, it doesnt do anything because "target obstructed". usually the obstacle is tiny, like a little fence or some knee high object that garuda would EASILY jump over just doing her normal animation. its using LOS checking from her current position to the enemy which it shouldnt. garuda does a jump and that jump height needs to be taken into consideration.

also if we are in mid air already, garuda should not have to "jump" again as part of her 1 animation. this is just for smoothness of animation (polish).

also can her 1 please use the damage mods from her claws. just like excals slash dash does. the current damage is just sad.

another thing is using her 1 on ospreys and other flying enemies. the cast works, u get the shield and u hurt the enemy, but the animation plays out below the osprey (garuda slashes at the empty ground...) which continues flying around like normal. so janky... the osprey should be knocked down like every other enemy.

Edited by Ragingwasabi

Any fix for 'Vallis Spelunker' & 'Joyride' challenge/achievements in the near future?

A few other issues:

Nezha pyroclastic flow, I cannot see the trail he unleashes, I only see the damage applied.

Chroma prime's spectral scream still uses fire fx instead of using chosen energy color

Certain bug when changing arsenal from star chart, but the Focus school doesn't change.

When will Velorum prime sigil receive a visual update?

Edited by LAWD

That moment when you're slowly reading the fixes and hoping to see certain bugs fixed, and still nothing.

Anyway:

Still no fix for not getting to name your CRAFTED K-drive, or getting a forma on it as if you're gilding it (which is what happened when you buy it with plat).

Still no fix for MOA's names just appearing as "MOA" when you're not the host.

Still no fix for the voting UI still sometimes being stuck on the screen after you enter the bounty (and you have to press x to close it).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5