[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

"and they now also shake off accumulated snow when out in the Orb Vallis" This is the best thing ever. Thanks for the update!

vor 41 Minuten schrieb ShimmerDoll:

that freaking sucks. it felt right after the last update they decreased it. more fun, you know the reason I play games and after such a long time I was able to enjoy it mostly again with whoever I wanted. I can only solo and only do and  have said that for 5 or 6 years however long this game has been going. I don't get why it has to be so damn frustrating and hard? Sure for the four people, shouldn't be for 1 or 2 people. The Christmas update  in a sense with snow that is more closed off than any other game I play after they reversed the difficulty back to frustrating and unfun. It looks like broken spawns again and disarray. It's really disappointing. 

If Fortuna is to difficult for you I suggest you play solo earth missions.

On my side i appreciate more difficulty in Forutna, becaus its a last a bit of challenge.

Running in "godmode" slaughtering enemies is boring.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Elite Terra Corpus Enemies!
In Hotfix 24.0.4 we reduced the difficulty of certain Terra Corpus enemies to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies. This change came mainly from low level/newer players finding it difficult to proceed within Orb Vallis. We still want to bring a level of challenge to those that want to take on higher level Terra enemies, thus the Elite Terra Corpus enemies have been added! These level 30+ Elite variants have higher Health/Shields and hit with harder damage. 

Is it possible that these new elite variants have toroids and dojo color pigments missing from the droptable cause we're getting squat so far ... hotfix plz.

• Like 1

I don't understand why nerf the difficulty of this missions , we need more and more difficult come on 🙂

• Haha 1

Noticed that while doing conservation in a party but not all party members are present when the creature is being called it might spawn at someone else's  location. Far away from the call point. 

yeah cause that makes sense these specific 2 set mods get to go in the joke slot that by definition on the wiki "meant for movement based and UTILITY mods" yet makes absolutely no sense what so ever and a bunch of mods that fall into that category aren't exilus and a bunch of mods that do are weak not useful and used as endo farm. Good example why is warm coat aka cold resist for your shield an exilus mod and things like i dono rad resist toxin resist and so on arnt. why is it only frames mained by staff get their augments put in the exilus slot when their all just as neich and flat utility quality of life upgrades? why is it the drift modds can go inthere when their so weak its a throw away thing to add but things like an augar mod which is infinitely more useful and fits the criteria with its set bonus makes more sense but cant be slotted in. These are the confusing questions that come up every time DE mention the exilus slot.

Edited by Tpunk21

1 minute ago, apache92 said:

I don't understand why nerf the difficulty of this missions , we need more and more difficult come on 🙂

Try reading the description again. They just added elite units for higher level missions.

The nerf was in 24.0.4 due to overtuned difficulty in general. Not everyone is an FPS god like you.

"Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment Mod not functioning on the Plains of Eidolon or in Orb Vallis" - Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, finalllyyyyyy! Hurrahhhhh!!!!!!

Edited by spademon
added hotfix Hurrah, to sound more optimistic

Mining in-game now doesn't show the name or amount of the ore received on a successful mine, just the image. Have verified cache and everything but reinstalled.

1ZIlOHB.jpg

Edited by Efreeti
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the Nidus Larva and Vauban Vortex fix.
There is still issue that doesn't let Operators use ciphers... 😞

missing entries for MOAs, kiteguns, K-drives and many other older things, like rakta dark dagger, in mastery profile.

when will they be added?

Still no resolution to not being able to perform the update without it crashing. Fancy having some basic modicum of customer service for paying patrons of your service?  

Edited by SpookzNGlory

This update has messed up my game... just after the startup loading screen game crashes with black screen as nothing is displayed on the screen... just complete blank and the gpu fan goes to 100% speed. the only solution is to restart my system by turning off the main power...!!!!! i am using gtx 770 2gb founders edition... i have googled this issue and people there are also complaining about this similar issue from quiet some time... this is first time this has occurred to me and it keeps going on... please look into this issue or i wont be able to play this game any more :( 😐

Login failed. Check your info. Still a huge problem. HUGE. plus why decrease the diffculty? decrease difficulty = boring. It was fun dying the 1st time i fought in orb vallis not expecting the horde of corpus elites and that a corpus #$&(% bag can 1 shot you, unlike in POE.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Fishing Dyes not functioning in several Orb Vallis caves.

A shout out for these two.

I was literally telling someone last night Synth Reflex should be an Exilus.  Get out of my head!

Occucor could use some love by the way. It's got potential. Maybe a 60mag instead of 40 to start.

Thank you DE! My bestie and I are super excited to see the fishing hotspot fix. Now our tradition of fishing competitions can continue properly in Venus. :D <3

On another note: The missions.... get that crate, get that drone... protect this and that... and then, the most lazy thing of all, kill x amount of enemies to lure mr. someone out... protect the hostages or something, and then again, the most lazy... oh, btw kill x amount of enemies to lure someone, something, somehow...

I can see how the one with this mission job just ran out of ideas...

And it's getting pretty boring, you can just hoverboard though the mission while everybody else is running around like crazy... I especially like bowing down to pick up an energy thingy to make the drills go, and somebody comes swooping down and picks it up just in front of your nose. You go, well, let the others do the hard work for you...

Edited by spademon

Still no fix for mining resources from containers in Orb Vallis disappearing from inventory 

Still no new modular stuff in Profile > Equipment