There should be an option to separate from party and play alone!

LUDIMHAT

If it is a party of four it is always alright but when you are in a party of two, you are in a big trouble specially where you need to press the two key together to open a door. The objective is done and only one thing you need is just go through the door towards the extraction point but your teammate is very keen to help you WITHOUT pressing the other key! This is the case I have recently faced. So I think there should be an option the separate from your party and play alone for that mission!

9 minutes ago, Nowe999 said:

Your title is literally saying you have no idea that solo mode exists.

We don't play a multiplayer game to play solo. Going solo mode shouldn't be an answer to getting afkers etc. in your squad. 

We already have this option in both open world modes. I wish we had it in normal missions too. It's not nice to be held hostage in survival because everyone else want to stay. 

@OP, while I agree, I'm afraid you posted this in wrong forum section (it belongs in feedback - DE doesn't read general discussion that much), and this matter was already discussed numerous times.

6 minutes ago, Mackowidz said:

We don't play a multiplayer game to play solo. Going solo mode shouldn't be an answer to getting afkers etc. in your squad. 

We already have this option in both open world modes. I wish we had it in normal missions too. It's not nice to be held hostage in survival because everyone else want to stay. 

His title literally says he wants to separate from the party and play alone. The content of the post states that he is having issues with party members not helping him open doors when he is in a party of 2. Simply put, if he would like to play alone to avoid this issue, simply activate Solo mode for that one mission. That, or simply leave and restart if needed. It's as simple as that. 

I love how some need to have DE cater to their problems with the game when they can fix them themselves if they are having issues. It's just lazyness by refusing to go solo for one mission.

19 hours ago, Nowe999 said:

His title literally says he wants to separate from the party and play alone. The content of the post states that he is having issues with party members not helping him open doors when he is in a party of 2. Simply put, if he would like to play alone to avoid this issue, simply activate Solo mode for that one mission. That, or simply leave and restart if needed. It's as simple as that. 

I love how some need to have DE cater to their problems with the game when they can fix them themselves if they are having issues. It's just lazyness by refusing to go solo for one mission.

OP wants to separate on that mission because after they started, random players turned out to be not cooperative. When you queue to a public mission, you can't forsee what kind of players you will get. We hope for good ones, but we sometimes get afkers etc. 

This is exactly what we can do in open world modes - when some party members want to stay for next bounty, but some want to leave, they can part ways and noone loses their loot (except victims of host migration, but it's a topic for another discussion).