I Love being in operator mode aboard Ordis.

Larshana

I just really love my operators look, but if I want to do stuff AS my operator, I haveto get out of my warframe and run from the back of the ship every time, it's tedious. Maybe make an option that lets being in operator mode aboard Ordis the default?

20 minutes ago, AdrianSayori said:

I haveto get out of my warframe and run from the back? of the ship every time

You can tap 5 to go to your operator and then tap "Esc" and quick-travel to Navigation to come back without running.

Also, for the love of Kavat, it's not "aboard Ordis", it's "Orbiter" or "Liset".

2 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

You can tap 5 to go to your operator and then tap "Esc" and quick-travel to Navigation to come back without running.

Also, for the love of Kavat, it's not "aboard Ordis", it's "Orbiter" or "Liset".

The Liset is just the (default) little bit above the ramp that is your dropship. The orbiter is much larger than even what you can walk around in. One of the bits of art you get from the cephalon fragments shows the whole outside. The dropship is just a tiny little bump at the front of the whole orbiter. Or course that begs the question why we see the dropship going around the planet on the map other than them probably having not modeled the whole orbiter exterior.

6 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

The Liset is just the (default) little bit above the ramp that is your dropship. The orbiter is much larger than even what you can walk around in. One of the bits of art you get from the cephalon fragments shows the whole outside. The dropship is just a tiny little bump at the front of the whole orbiter. Or course that begs the question why we see the dropship going around the planet on the map other than them probably having not modeled the whole orbiter exterior.

Wait really? All this time I just figured it was the Tardis.

Or more specifically, I figured that it was the right size/shape when it was originally designed and there was no ship interior (or the entirety of your ship interior was just a cockpit a bit later on), then they rightly decided that adding a bunch of other cool stuff was more important than making sure everything scaled perfectly.

6 minutes ago, andrewd084 said:

Wait really? All this time I just figured it was the Tardis.

Or more specifically, I figured that it was the right size/shape when it was originally designed and there was no ship interior (or the entirety of your ship interior was just a cockpit a bit later on), then they rightly decided that adding a bunch of other cool stuff was more important than making sure everything scaled perfectly.

Actually it is both, Orokin technology had basically mastered the art of "Bigger on the Inside", mind you it apparently had limitations on how much can fit in how little, but there is both the Orbiter and the Lander. With the Lander being far more easily detected and seen than the orbiter apparently. I forget all the lore, but it is kind of a mess and goes to show that the entire thing is a massive orbital ship with a small detaching lander. which can be deployed as needed to get us to our location. It is why the Lotas refers to it during the intro quest as an extraction craft. The Liset is merely for the deployment and Extraction of Tenno from a mission.