Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer console hacking

(NSW)Echoes

Hi! First thing to say, starting from scratch in the Nintendo Switch is something I was waiting and it was worth it!

Now, to the bug itself.
When you hack Grineer consoles (alarms, spy vaults..) the selector is out of sync with your activation. Sadly I haven't tanken any screenshot yet, so I will try to explain it better.
While hacking, the selector is spinning outside the circle and you need to click A trying to insert the slots to the center, but to do it successfully, in the Switch sometimes (if not all, all for me at least) you have to activate the selector way before it being ON the slot, sometimes being outside of it to get the activation (before it, not after).

I don't know if it is a visual bug or something, I hope this is the right subforum.

I have the same issue. You do have to lead the marker by seemingly insane amounts. Click A key before the spinning marker even gets close to the marker/lock pin.

I have observed this behaviour both docked and undocked. I am really glad i have used a new account for the switch and not migrated since i am not sure i could even do the end game sortie locks etc.. As you would keep triggering the wrong lock pins etc since the whole circle is full of pins late game. 

On 2018-11-22 at 4:32 PM, (NSW)Belaptir said:

There is a noticeable input lag when playing docked.

Personally didn't notice any meaningful difference when I tested it in docked, undocked, and handheld modes.

17 hours ago, El_Bori said:

This thread I believe should be mergerd with the one I opened about high input lag. I believe the op issue and mine are one and the same.

Agreed.