Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Sets

Joltyboi

so i was looking through the next round of tennogen a while ago and noticed these operator cosmetics that got accepted

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

which is cool, i mean these arent something ide ever use but its fine, theres just one problem though

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

theyre part of a complete set

why is it that one part of the set got in while the rest of them didnt? like i said, the set as a whole is something ide never use, or anything from it, but i find it a bit silly that only one part of the set got in, the way i see it if your going to add one thing from the set into the game you need to add the rest of it in on the same tennogen round or not add it at all, (or give a reason as to why your only adding one part instead of the whole set) i hope when that awesome nidus night hunter skin gets added to the game they add everything from it instead of adding the skin and helmet but not the syandana, the syandana is part of that nidus skin as a set and the whole thing should be added in at the same time

(to anyone whos noticed, i know ive made a few posts about operator cosmetics but the only reason im using them here is cause its the most recent example i have of individual pieces being added from tennogen sets instead of the entire set)

Edited by Joltyboi

Well that have said in the past that they don't add items due to aesthetic or technical issues, and while they did not have a problem with the earrings, they probably did not accept the visor and glasses for their look. Pretty sure it isn't the first time they have denied a full set of something and only put a single piece from it. Just look at Oberon Blade of Lotus, it was supposed to come with a Syandana but that piece didn't get added in-game 

Just because someone makes a set with multiple items, it doesn't mean they have to add all pieces from them, because there could always be issues with a specific piece. 

We love sets, but we're not going to NOT accept an item simply because its companion pieces have technical or stylistic issues. The visor and glasses were rejected due to being a little TOO literal but we're excited to see lukinu_u revisit these pieces following our feedback.

Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We love sets, but we're not going to NOT accept an item simply because its companion pieces have technical or stylistic issues. The visor and glasses were rejected due to being a little TOO literal but we're excited to see lukinu_u revisit these pieces following our feedback.

Hope this helps!

yeah, thanks, saying the one piece shouldnt have been accepted was a bit much, it just confused me seeing only one piece of a set getting accepted instead of the whole thing

Il y a 4 heures, [DE]Taylor a dit :

Hope this helps!

Haven't received any feedback on the 2 other pieces, but I'm glad to hear they could fit if tweaked.
Honestly, I did the set for fun and wasn't expecticing much except for the earrings.