Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the futher restrictions on account migration players!

(NSW)ZeroFateDecoded

Due to the surprise our friends at DE give us on the newly added restrictions to Migrate players on Riven mods, Arcanes, and Acolyte mod, I asks dearly to re-look at these restrictions, I feel that taking some these may have impacted the way I play warframe and some but all my riven were based on build I've been working on for so long especially the arcanes, I know DE was trying to do good for it new players on Nintenno! but it could've been done a better way honestly, like temporary locking trades on migrate players so it doesn't interfere with the new player trade economy.

I deeply ask DE to re-looks at these restrictions.

i have see acolyte mod was not ( for the moment not kicked ) , but i think it is a BIG nerf for all , you have buy 12 riven for a total of 12 K pl np we delete all riven , no compensation for that so for the moment the swicth version suck , i totaly aggre what you have saying ,And i have to add some other thing , when you got a promo for """"""pl""""" you just have all item available in the shop but for the same price in € ( for exemple : amphis cost 150 pl with a reduc of 25% the item cost 113 pl ok but was is the utility of darvo now ? i prefer cash-up when i have 4300 pl for 45 € ( from France ) and not 4300 pl for more than 117 € i'll NEVER BUY 4300 for this price so change that plz DE, and DE have saying Riven mod ok but not Riven mod for sentinel i am very surprise to have lose 1 week for found a great riven for my sentinel weapon for my MOA and wait for test it on the switch version but you give a lot of reason to not continue to play on the switch version 😧 . 

I was really really looking forward to the Switch launch because a wrist injury makes mouse and keyboard play very hard on me, but at the same time standard PC gamepad controls are very sub optimal and frustrating for aiming, so the Switch's gyro was the perfect answer for my problems, but after the transfer and realizing my riven mods didn't transfer, this is just a complete deal breaker for me. I was unhappy enough about not being able to keep my tennogen purchases, or my arcane helmet collection I have had since the dawn of time, but without those rivens half my active loadouts are borked.

It's absolute nonsense that the transfer was able to carry over every decoration in my ship and every note of my Octavia songs but I can't keep digital cards critical to my builds because DE is terrified someone might sell them for plat. You know that thing they created the entire riven system for to begin with...to indirectly get weak willed people to pay2win by using other players as a middle man so it does not look to the layman like they are directly buying power from the devs.

I have put up with a lot of stuff over the last 5 years, A LOT but am about to just walk away from this game I have paid into and played for 5 years entirely over this. This was the laziest solution possible to a problem they made for themselves, and they made it because they knew the backlash for it would not be big enough they would have to respond to it.

There are not enough people like me to matter.

The more I think about it the angrier it makes me.

Edited by basiliskeye

Agreed! Ive looked forward to the switch version for months! Due to my gaming laptop breaking i stepped over to console gaming. Its unbelieveble that after years of supporting the game they nerf all the migrated players like that just out of fear that some people might sell them for ridiculous play prices.... (wich happens on everyplatform btw... and will happen in a few weeks anyway)

At the moment i still have my acolytes... and im hoping they not actually take them away... cause most of my builds are broken already without the coresponding riven mods... 

I love DE they have been great over the last 5 years... they make awesome updates! They have fair systems in place to make profit on their game... and i couldnt wait to enjoy fortuna on my switch, wich runs awesome btw and the motion controls are great. But i have to say that im out. I cant help but feel screwed over for nothing. 

Either they could have taken the time for a proper solution or atleast a compromise. Everyone knew some ppl were going to sell stuf right away... then just told us straight up they werent going to migrate instead of deleting them afterwardw.. Now i feel like i just transfered a lot of stuff (wich took a lot of time and for some ppl even plat to get) wich i could have sold on pc (for still rediculous prices btw) and atleast could have bought my favorite skins or a S#&$load of decorations for my orbiter to transfer....

I love DE and im not trying to bash on them. But they really messed up this time. I understand wanting to create a fair playing field for every type of player. But at the same time its the veteran player wich can help build the comunity at a way faster pace....

Really hope they are reconsidering a compromise. Cause right now i have zero intrest anymore in warframe on the switch...

The account migration is just supposed to give you a boost, and nothing else. You're still starting with more than newbies, and that's the whole point; what you're asking for is that DE completely twists the whole point of the account copy, not just to tweak the application of it. It wasn't even mandatory for DE to allow us to transfer our progress, and we should be thankful for what we have.

You still keep all your progress on PC so you're not losing anything; in effect, you're really gaining, even though you don't get as much as you would if you had a perfect carbon copy, you're still getting stuff in ADDITION to what you have on PC

Edited by Meri_