Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Amp?? 3,2,3 what??

Atomic_Beam

Question

ok, i'll make this post quick. I just got back from a 1year break and I am excited with the change in the game.

I am currently farming the terralyst and I have the WORST Amp possible (Mote AMP)

which one is the best, when I ask the question I get answer like 323 or 333 (What) They refer to some amp parts but there is no name and I have no idea what to build.

Can you guys give me the name of the best amp part to build?? I just want to best of the best, I wanna help take down that shield.

Thank you

16 answers to this question

The numbers in that sequence refer to the Tier of the parts that go into building an Amp.

First X: Prism, and which tier it belongs to.
Second X: Scaffold, and its respective tier.
Third X: Brace, and you get the picture.

So a 323 Amp would be this:
5NeXAHx.jpg

As for the best Amp combination right now for Eidolon hunting. Pretty much any Prism paired with the Shraksun Scaffold and Lohrin Brace will be what you need. The Shraksun is by far the most effective way to dish damage to an Eidolon's Shields right now. (Paired either with Unairu's Unairu Wisp, Madurai's Void Strike, and Volt's Shield to buff Amp Damage).

The amp names are a pain to remember, so people refer to them by the order in which they're unlocked, which is also the order they're listed by default to my knowledge. The code then goes Prism, Scaffold, Brace. So, 323 (one of the recommended setups) is the tier 3 prism, the tier 2 scaffold and the tier 3 brace.

In the same order (Prism, Scaffold, Brace), here's each of the tiers.

Tier 1 is Raplak, Pencha and Clapkra

Tier 2 is Shwaak, Shraksun and Juttni.

Tier 3 is Granmu, Klebrik and Lohrin

Tier 4 is Rahn, Phahd and Anspatha

Of these, the two recommended setups I see most often are '223' and '323'

1 minute ago, Atomic_Beam said:

Thank you so much. do you unlock all of these on cetus? oooor I think there is osme of these amps on fortuna and somewhere else???

You have to rank up with The Quills to be able to buy the blueprints to craft them...223 is probably the best using your primary fire mode to take out vomvalysts and using the secondary fire mode to take out the eidolon's shields 

8 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

The numbers in that sequence refer to the Tier of the parts that go into building an Amp.

First X: Prism, and which tier it belongs to.
Second X: Scaffold, and its respective tier.
Third X: Brace, and you get the picture.

So a 323 Amp would be this:
5NeXAHx.jpg

As for the best Amp combination right now for Eidolon hunting. Pretty much any Prism paired with the Shraksun Scaffold and Lohrin Brace will be what you need. The Shraksun is by far the most effective way to dish damage to an Eidolon's Shields right now. (Paired either with Unairu's Unairu Wisp, Madurai's Void Strike, and Volt's Shield to buff Amp Damage).

3 isnt recommended as prism

in most runs  423 setup as the full auto mod has same range as 1 prism  and can crit decently with virtuous strike

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

3 isnt reccomeneded as prisim

in most runs  423 setup as the full auto mod has same range as 1 prism  and can crit decently with virtuous strike

I never recommended the Granmu as a Prism, I was just using it as an example build.
The Granmu I personally dislike, and I'd definitely take the Shwaak or Rahn in its place.

Never once said I endorsed a specific prism, but I actually did say that pretty much any prism can be used.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I never recommended the Granmu as a Prism, I was just using it as an example build.
The Granmu I personally dislike, and I'd definitely take the Shwaak or Rahn in its place.

Never once said I endorsed a specific prism, but I actually did say that pretty much any prism can be used.

i didnt say you did , i was just stating its not a recommended setup so they wouldnt get confused on that 

Just now, Atomic_Beam said:

Oh one last question. About mastery, I heard only each prism gives out mastery. so I would need to created 4 different amp with 4 different prism to get all teh mastery from those weapons?

only the prism gives mastery and only 1 of each will grant it 

so yes 1 of each prism built as an amp will count as mastery so 4x amps

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

3 isnt recommended as prism

I use the 423 as well, and have come to like it quite a bit. Very versatile for use outside of Eidolons

For teralysts, just make sure you have the tier 2 scaffold and tier 3 brace. The Prism doesn’t matter. Some players prefer the Shwaak prism for damage while I suggest the Shraksun scaffold for DPS. You could always of course build an amp with both parts and have lots of damage. The only downer is that you have a CQC amp. That’s why I use 323 and 423 (My main amp atm).