[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

Mag can't magnetize on enemies during Pull effect anymore, she instead loses energy and nothing happens. Also tek gravity doesn't work!

• Applause 1

Awesome work,...

Remember that collecting Animals in the vallis (especially Kubrodons) often bugs the lobby and leads to no spawning of the capture animal or not being able to loot it.

Edited by Michili
Language correcture

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revised the Tek Gravity Mod description to read ‘Slam Attacks in the Marked Zone pull all enemies within X|m’ to better match the Mods functionality. 

Well thats completely useless then the area for the Tek mod set is way to small to be of any use

• Applause 1

Awesome! Can you guys pIease fix the Nidus Iarva bug that Iaunches enemies across the map when the nidus pIayer is not the host? Thank you!

Again, Still absolutely nothing addressing the bug that makes Zephyr absolutely unplayable because you can not damage enemies trapped inside your tornadoes by shooting the tornadoes, unless you are physically the host, should i just go and sell my Zephyr prime then, since DE will clearly never fix this bug?

Edited by Kuro_the_umbreon
  • Woah 1

I know this is fortuna related, but when will the AI pathing and spawning be coming to rest of the content? Getting annoying when mobs spawn in walls or get stuck on terrain elements. 

Arcane victory only activates on pistol headshots when it just says headshots, can we maybe get a fix for that soon? also you cant use ruinous extention on a kitgun with the gaze component even though its a beam weapon.

the mission "the new strange" won't let me scan for Elite Rancers. This means until it's fixed I can't get to Saturn! pls fix