[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

Elite enemies do not drop pigments.

Also, I believe the Tazicor only awards 2800 Mastery Points:

Before:
fd66dc20a2aaa4f0b2960359e09fad79.png
After:
0518f7690210dd7c207a8829214a8b64.png

Thank you to @--Q--Hystoriic for the screenshots.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 6
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 27

Just gonna copy over my comment on the hotfix thread from a few hours ago since not much has changed.

That moment when you're slowly reading the fixes and hoping to see certain bugs fixed, and still nothing.

Anyway:

Still no fix for not getting to name your CRAFTED K-drive, or getting a forma on it as if you're gilding it (which is what happens when you buy it with plat).

Still no fix for MOA's names just appearing as "MOA" when you're not the host.

Still no fix for the voting UI still sometimes being stuck on the screen after you enter the bounty (and you have to press x to close it).

Edit: Can I just ask, why the hell bother taking up a spot on this thread with your comment, especially on the first page, if all you're gonna say is "nice"? What's the point?

Edited by Lance_Lionroar
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 52

Thanks for the mod description change. Do we know if they all only work in the zone or if some are always active?

• Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you. And I wonder how long that "resources from OV crates not counting" bug was active?

BmTLeN5.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Applause 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to create a new room in the Dojo. 

YES! Thanks for that one

No fix for pigments not dropping from elite units in orb vallis. 😕

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Revised the Tek Gravity Mod description to read ‘Slam Attacks in the Marked Zone pull all enemies within X|m’ to better match the Mods functionality. 

The mod should have been changed to fit the text and not the other way around. Because as it stands it's useless and not worth the modslot.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 23

I am very glad for all the updates, but there are various things that have gone a long time without being addressed... beast fur textures/effects, the tonkor weapon, the hitbox on staff weapons using Clashing Forest stance (impossible to hit with 1st quick attack)... please address these things...

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3