Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Sin said:

Always been like this afaik, progress/rewards screen won't apply the booster to the returned credits, but you'll still get 2x credits.

yeah.... about that.... go back to the picture and check the top right corner at my overall credits after the mission

Archwing speeds are still considerably lower than they were pre "skywing resembling space archwing" change. Amount of ore/gems only shows up at the bottom of the screen rather than under the image in the HUD and is rather faded in saturation.

Something in the process of swapping between K-Drive and Tranq gun seems to be breaking the use of abilities now. I couldn't use abilities or switch to operator mode more than once in Orb Vallis.

Earlier after hotfix .09 I also had fish swimming inside a mountain next to a non-cave pond. Haven't tried again after this hotfix.

Thanks for the update!

However, the refund script described in hotfix 24.0.5 has either not been run, or has not worked properly.

• Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.
  • A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted - we will update you in this thread when the script has completed.

The thread for it was not updated either. 

I was thinking about taking out my Kubrow to see how he shakes off the snow ... but I need my Sentinel to hunt and think about why they do not do a Kubrow with a skill that tracks the extinct species ... the animation would be the Kubrow following the trace ... sniffing. That would be very good to see haha
I had to write Sul Sul

------- Oh biy I can't see any mark to hunt. It's Broken.

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

The mod should have been changed to fit the text and not the other way around. Because as it stands it's useless and not worth the modslot.

Agreed - it's use was already questionable and not really worth the mod slot to begin with... but I believe people should be open to something beyond just min-maxed builds, so I was willing to give it a try on one our two weapons where there might be a synergy with slam attacks being used with some amount of frequency.  I already do something kind of like this with my Arca Titron by placing Seismic Wave on it - yeah I could make the weapon stronger with other mods, but it's fun to occasionally pull out the massive electron discharge on slam attacks through combination of Arca Titron's passive with that mod.  It's fun, and that's good enough, even if another mod could put more raw power on it.

Tek Gravity could be something like that: a niche mod that's a bit of fun on a few weapons even if not the strongest.  But only working inside a small zone that appears periodically with its size limited by stacking more mods in a set - and being forced to use a specific companion type (kavats) for some of those mods?  It's going to kill any desire to mod this onto any weapons, because the odds of finding fun synergy with slam attacks on a weapon, then being willing to sacrifice a mod slot for fun over slots, THEN having to pick a specific companion after sacrificing a mod slot just to be able to use it for small windows of time in small spatial areas created at random...???

What?  That's silly.  Let the mod do what it originally said it was supposed to do...

Also, in regards to people pointing out the mission-vote overlay staying for the duration of entire bounties: I appreciate your dedication on keeping the fixes rolling out, but do please prioritize that fix.  It's far more universally disrupted than most of the things addressed in the last couple fixes.  Good luck with any further hotfixes, and please nail down that mission vote overlay bug! 

Is it just me or since today's hotfixes, there are NO cave fishing hotspots any more? I've been into all of my usual fishing caves, in 3 different Vallis instances (solo) and I have not seen A SINGLE fishing hotspot visual. Did the gfx get changed so now they're under a different setting that I might have disabled? Am I just beyond-improbably unlucky?

ETA: Outdoors hotspots appear as normal, this is solely about Cave hotspots.

Archived