Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

[DE]Megan

Still "Login Failed. Check your info." here since Chimera Update.

Forced to use VPN to login. but it eats up my bandwidth so much that "Network Not Responding" is my most frequent alert in game. Where in the end, I am forcefully disconnected from the game more often than the number of missions I would've played.

No bounty rewards rewarded, Successful mission extraction takes longer than the mission due to being unable to update the system because of "Network Not Responding"

Submitted a ticket. #1504854

https://imgur.com/a/wsdoJJD

Hope this could be address sooner than later.

Thanks, DE.

In plains I don't have aim reticle (at least on Grakata) from time to time. And while on k-drive, whatever you collect does not end up saving in your inventory. It shows up as picked up from the ground, but when you come back to the main gates to Cetus and are shown the summary, those items are not included.

Goopola instead of Large shows up as Small. 

Kontor still not detonating on contact with enemies

13 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

Not even a week in I've already seen a handful of bounty leechers, doing something else while the rest of the squad is doing the actual bounty. Will you eventually take measures against that?

I'm against the ability to kick people from squad but these kinds of people really irks me a lot too, reasons why i never do bounties on public back in Plains is thanks to this people, that is until DE implemented leave squad.

It sometimes goes really bad that MR10+ people is leeching off bounty from players with lower mastery than them, like, what the #*!%.

What's with the change to the daily Syndicate rep? As far as I can tell, now Syndicate missions don't award rep anymore when you've hit the daily cap. This makes doing Syndicate missions essentially pointless since it's easy to max out rep normally by just playing missions with a Sigil on. Please consider a better solution.

And still no word from the update error I received the moment this patch went live.

The really annoying thing here  is I like the game, I was quite happy spending my time and money to play it.  But first two times I actually need support, firstly with missing items from my inventory(4days and counting), then a patch which the moment i tried to download it broke the launcher, making the game unusable. You've come up woefully short, it sours whats been a pretty enjoyable time playing the game. I play games to get away from the stress of work not for it cause me more stress. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

This Hotfix includes another round of performance optimizations for everything from the Orb Vallis to Outer Terminus -- we're pulling out all the stops to improve your framerate so please bear with us while we smash!

For the first time ever, today, while I was leveling up two of the last kitguns and my last moa model in hydron, I actually started seeing a performance drop over time. My fps actually went down to 60-70fps while standing in the middle of hydron after running the game for over an hour. The degradation happened slowly, one run at a time and finally it was at the point I could no longer tolerate it.

After restarting the game the fps went back to the ~140fps or so (144fps limit in-game options) at least for a few more runs.

'Fetch Mod' needs fixing. ONLY works when you (START a match from the begining) not when (you JUMP IN a match that has started.

i.e.: Any Mission - Spawn with Squad/Solo, after ship cinematics. It Works.

Any Mission - Spawn with Squad, NO ship cinematics. Spanwed in the middle of a match...(i.e. Defence WAVE 2).

The mod is not recognized and I LITERALLY have to run right over the items.

The proximity is 0...:sadcry:

Archived