General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Green Exit Icon Not Showing Up

ZedClampet

You guys break this about every 3rd update, but this one is the worst. The green icon to show you the path out doesn't show up at all for me. I'm just giving up regular missions for now. Just wasted a ton of time in a Survival mission and absolutely failed to find the exit.

You are not alone with seeing this odd bug in game. Today I have noticed the green exit marker seems to be stuck on my map position arrow and never shows the exit marker when I am looking in game. I have also noticed issues with mission location markers on Venus as well when doing bounties out in Orb vallis.

So  it looks like this will need a look at from [DE] very soon.

Same, didn't have the issue yesterday. Update today, had issue 2 mission I've done so far, Excavation, Hieracon & Survival, Gabii. Excavation exit was focused on my marker in minimap until I came close enough to it (just wondering around until I found it). Survival, may have displayed when become available, I think it disappeared when next capsules popped up, not sure. Ran around using all capsules to see if would expose the exit icon but that didn't help, though I did see it flash up a bit on the preferral of the map (along with other icons), but could see how to get to it. When timer/air ran out, then it displayed and was able to make it to the exit. Same again on doing another survival. Did not have issue with spy mission.

Edited by Broadeye