Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pro controller issues

(NSW)WalaoeH

Have some issue with switch pro controller, the right stick dint move, have to push till the end only the camera move, push a little dint response (controller is good, checked, worked on other game as well as warframe pc) fix the dead zone. AT the same time it is not sensitive as joycon as well

lastly wish to have the option to change the language in game not with the switch system   
Is it possible to add more control option

x/y axis for aim, camera, gyro control
rumble strength
aim acceleration mode(linear,slow to fast, dynamic)
aim acceleration strength

The deadzone on the pro controller is way too huge. You push the stick like halfway and there is no response from Warframe. They seemingly tuned it for the Joy-cons and forgot the Pro controller even exists. I have taken to playing with dual joycons in the holder thingy instead of pro controller.

I'm having the same issue, with pro controller in Warframe on switch. The problem is that the left stick is not accurate. When you move the left stick there is almost no feeling that it's responding then it all of a sudden responds and your reticle is in the wrong spot. This is not an issue I had in it other games. This is the first shooter I played on Switch. I think this is an issue with the Switch itself but either or this makes me not want to play when my PS4 does not have this issue at all. So why even bother playing on Switch when I can't control my aim? Also turning on right stick seems too fast too. Adjusting sensitivity in the settings did not fix the issue. There is nothing wrong with my controller. It is calibrated.

Edited by (NSW)Athlete

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-27 at 6:33 AM, (NSW)Athlete said:

I'm having the same issue, with pro controller in Warframe on switch. The problem is that the left stick is not accurate. When you move the left stick there is almost no feeling that it's responding then it all of a sudden responds and your reticle is in the wrong spot. This is not an issue I had in it other games. This is the first shooter I played on Switch. I think this is an issue with the Switch itself but either or this makes me not want to play when my PS4 does not have this issue at all. So why even bother playing on Switch when I can't control my aim? Also turning on right stick seems too fast too. Adjusting sensitivity in the settings did not fix the issue. There is nothing wrong with my controller. It is calibrated.

pull up the stick to any direction, and spray some electro contact cleaner inside. Repeat that front, back, left, right direction. That'll 'temporary' fix that issue.

If you can handle, it is best to teardown the pro controller and spray electro contact cleaner directly.

Edited by (NSW)CAANOO
add some detail

Just now, (NSW)CAANOO said:

pull up the stick to any direction, and spray some electro contact cleaner inside. Repeat that front, back, left, right direction. That'll 'temporary' fix that issue.

And please be careful not to use WD-40. If you use WD-40 instead of electro contact cleaner, at first the stick moves smoothly, but in a few days that would not work at all.