Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing, Mining or Hover-boarding during bounties

Dumcomester

Fish for sure,especially the warm period ones.

Now that enemy sometimes does spawn,i even go to bounty.(read patch notes)
Gotta say excavation spawnrate is still jackslit so i guess hover boarding for that one...

Edit:It is actually not true,just had to leave venus because of no spawns

Edited by ---Merchant---

3 minutes ago, Dumcomester said:

What is the most efficient use of time while party members are finishing bounties? I am pretty sure Hover-Boarding since the team is already earning me standing but those gems tho!

if you enjoy going full leech, I say fishing in the oposite side of the map to the bounty, straight from start to finish and then at the end say "thanks for the carry", just to help drive home that feeling your teamates have when they are stuck with you.

How about you go fishing in a solo lobby and then get the standing by yourself at another time? You know, being a casualy decent person who doesn't leech?

Sorry, but if you want to leech, you don't deserve that standing other people worked for (nor any respect from anybody, imho).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

6 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

How about you go fishing in a solo lobby and then get the standing by yourself at another time? You know, being a casualy decent person who doesn't leech?

Sorry, but if you want to leech, you don't deserve that standing other people worked for (nor any respect from anybody, imho).

WOOSH

I would ensure you are with players that do not mind you doing this. Publicly mining, fishing, and doing other activities than Bounties can be considered leeching and players have been reported in the past through Plains of Eidolon.

On a side note: I do Ventkids reputation and mine while with friends. We usually switch off so there is equal opportunity to do objectives and complete other dailies simultaneously.

37 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

if you enjoy going full leech, I say fishing in the oposite side of the map to the bounty, straight from start to finish and then at the end say "thanks for the carry", just to help drive home that feeling your teamates have when they are stuck with you.

Don't forget your "/s".