Limbo cataclysm still not fixed.

KamikazeKamanzi

Please DE limbos cataclysm is still hurting due to certain projectiles bypassing cataclysm and damaging objectives (excavation, defense, mobile defense and kuva survival). In arbitration it hurts severely when mutalist ospreys wipe out the excavation sites or in infested sortie runs. I am still trying to pin the specific grineer units that are able to bypass the cataclysm as well. This all occurs from enemies shooting from outside of the cataclysm and still managing to harm whatever is inside. Out of the few limbo mains that exist please place this on your to do list, I am well aware that there are bigger fixes to be made but it would be nice to know that it's on your radar.   

• 3 weeks later...

Probably because the objects are outside the rift so enemies outside of cataclysm are able to damage them? Cause when I banish enemies outside of cataclysm, I was able to shoot them. And I have to go into my Tenno to open lockers. When cataclysm is active you can’t place the data mass into the consoles cause the consoles are not in the rift. Guess it would be complicated for DE to make it where they are in the rift. That’s my only theory that makes sense. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Probably because the objects are outside the rift so enemies outside of cataclysm are able to damage them? Cause when I banish enemies outside of cataclysm,

Incorrect

Defense objectives such as tenno pods, excavatora, kuva etc have always been able to enter the rift and be protected from them. Its why people memed Limbo as a defense god so hard.

What people are experiencing happens almost every major update

The War Within multiple tile sets and kuva fortress hazards and certain enemy typles were hitting Limbo through the rift

One update caused Limbo to be able to kill anything not in the rift while himself was still in it making him virtually immortal for 2 weeks

Plains of Eidolons dropped and certain ships were killing people in the rift on top of certain objectives not entering the rift properly 

Now this, its par for the course when any large update happens chances are it breaks the rift. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Incorrect

Defense objectives such as tenno pods, excavatora, kuva etc have always been able to enter the rift and be protected from them. Its why people memed Limbo as a defense god so hard.

What people are experiencing happens almost every major update

The War Within multiple tile sets and kuva fortress hazards and certain enemy typles were hitting Limbo through the rift

One update caused Limbo to be able to kill anything not in the rift while himself was still in it making him virtually immortal for 2 weeks

Plains of Eidolons dropped and certain ships were killing people in the rift on top of certain objectives not entering the rift properly 

Now this, its par for the course when any large update happens chances are it breaks the rift. 

Well probably cause the codes or whatever DE does to add these new things to warframe are not added to Limbo’s rift mechanic? Idk. I’ve only dealt with new types of enemies shooting outside the rift before eventually be “fixed”. Limbo’s rift is not like other warframes’ abilities which do not affect the entire area or game the same way rift does. They mostly affect things more physically such as destroying, while rift sort of hacks them out of the physical plain. Kind of hard and confusing to explain. 

Basically new things are not included in the list of what limbo’s rift can affect. And I guess it leaves it exposed for other bugs? 

19 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Coding that isnt uinversal, or has a basic UI function that allows for simplistic True False scenarios. 

Or in short its an allegory for over complex coding to a complex design

Spaghetti coding also explains it away.

This is why we need “nerds”, everybody would be dumb and confused.