Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scaling alerts

LarryOtter

The alerts with credits or other resources dont get Played often only new players play them.

of course there are for new players but it would be nice if they didn‘t become completly usless after 10 hours. Maybe they could scale with your mr so you get more oxium or endo.

its not an important issue just a small thing...

4 hours ago, LarryOtter said:

The alerts with credits or other resources dont get Played often only new players play them.

of course there are for new players but it would be nice if they didn‘t become completly usless after 10 hours. Maybe they could scale with your mr so you get more oxium or endo.

its not an important issue just a small thing...

What would in your oppinion be a decent credits reward?

Double of what it is now, i.e. 20k?

Still worse than sorties and much worse than index.

Quadruple of what it is now, i.e. 40k? 

Not all that big of a score, but still would be too much for "normal" enemy levels. What sort of reason would there be to discourage someone fresh out of Vor's Prize to run the mission only to complain about feeling useless? More MR requirements, which haven't worked at all where they are placed?

Should the rewards scale so it's MR+1*current rewards? 270k for a sub 8 minutes solo spy run for me, and 10k for a 16+ minutes spy run for a MR0?

vor 30 Minuten schrieb trndr:

Should the rewards scale so it's MR+1*current rewards? 270k for a sub 8 minutes solo spy run for me, and 10k for a 16+ minutes spy run for a MR0?

How I would imagine have 0-5 current 6-10 Double 11-15 tripple 16-20 quadruple...

also credits are usless after Somone plays to index but Oxium for example would be usefull