Assassinate the sergeant on Iliad on Phobos - PC

TrustyGoblin

Question

I have been trying to complete the quest on PC, I try select the mission from the star chart and immediately the game crashes, I have tried reinstalling the game, being taxied and solo same thing. Just hovering over Iliad crashes the game. So bleak can't progress on the quest. Please if anyone knows of a fix would be much appreciated. 

5 answers to this question

I think it's unlikely that someone here will have a solution, so I'm going to help you help DE and yourself:

If it's still running, close Warframe.
Open Warframe again (so it starts generating a new log file), then repeat what happened so that it crashes again.
Start > Run > %localappdata%\Warframe\EE.log
Save this file somewhere where you'll remember it.
Open a Support ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
("Technical or Networking", subject and description as clear as possible, category "I am crashing")
Attach the log file from where you saved it earlier.
Submit.

It can take 2-3 weeks before your ticket is processed.

Good luck, Tenno.

3 hours ago, Mistique777 said:

I have been trying to complete the quest on PC, I try select the mission from the star chart and immediately the game crashes, I have tried reinstalling the game, being taxied and solo same thing. Just hovering over Iliad crashes the game. So bleak can't progress on the quest. Please if anyone knows of a fix would be much appreciated. 

You could try verifying your game cache under the "cog" icon on the lancher which might help.