Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Garuda abilities (Rework).

Ragsin

Garuda
Passive: Blood Altar.

When garuda killed her enemy by her claws have a chance to create an blood altar, siphon health for Garuda and her allies. Max: 5.
Heal radius: 7~9m. The new altar will replace the old one.

1st: Bloody Claws (Claws form).
Active her claws and using it as melee weapon (deal slash Dmg) reduces enemy armor per hit, increase her spd (include As and Ms) but it will consume her health and ernergy per sec.

2nd: Tides of blood(Claws form)/ Seeking talons(normal form).
Tides of blood(Claws form): Pulls enemies around garuda and bringing them into melee range. Increase her armor and make enemies to target Garuda (in 4 ~ 8s).
Cost 10% or 20% her max health to use this skill.

Seeking talons(normal form): Release her talon make her enemies bleeding and enemies are prone to bleeding (instant cast pls).

3rd: Bloodletting.
Garuda sacrifices her health to generate energy and increase her Damages (N%) per use (max stacking: 3).

4th: Dread Mirror(normal form)/ Bloody path(Claws form).
Dread Mirror(normal form): Garuda creates a mirror as a shield(325~450 ehp | duration 8~10s) and it absorb blood from [ Blood altar ] for stacking damage (auto explode when max stacking or the mirror has been destroyed).

Bloody path(Claws form): Garuda tear her enemy apart in straight line (avoid stuck).

Sorry for my english.

•  

il y a 3 minutes, AdunSaveMe a dit :

I really don't think Garuda needs a rework.

Tbh she warrants some touch ups, her cast times are excruciatingly long even with natural talent and the range on her 2 could use a small buff, other than that i think she's sound.

Ah and maybe allowing her 1 to be cast on the target of her 2. That would be good. 

Edited by Autongnosis

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ragsin:

Garuda
Passive: Blood Altar.

When garuda killed her enemy by her claws have a chance to create an blood altar, siphon health for Garuda and her allies. Max: 5.
Heal radius: 7~9m. The new altar will replace the old one.

1st: Bloody Claws (Claws form).
Active her claws and using it as melee weapon (deal slash Dmg) reduces enemy armor per hit, increase her spd (include As and Ms) but it will consume her health and ernergy per sec.

2nd: Tides of blood(Claws form)/ Seeking talons(normal form).
Tides of blood(Claws form): Pulls enemies around garuda and bringing them into melee range. Increase her armor and make enemies to target Garuda (in 4 ~ 8s).
Cost 10% or 20% her max health to use this skill.

Seeking talons(normal form): Release her talon make her enemies bleeding and enemies are prone to bleeding (instant cast pls).

3rd: Bloodletting.
Garuda sacrifices her health to generate energy and increase her Damages (N%) per use (max stacking: 3).

4th: Dread Mirror(normal form)/ Bloody path(Claws form).
Dread Mirror(normal form): Garuda creates a mirror as a shield(325~450 ehp | duration 8~10s) and it absorb blood from [ Blood altar ] for stacking damage (auto explode when max stacking or the mirror has been destroyed).

Bloody path(Claws form): Garuda tear her enemy apart in straight line (avoid stuck).

Sorry for my english.

•  

a rework is absolutely not required. she needs some small improvements/QOL but thats it. her kit itself is already very good and strong.

I think they can tweak her but as everyone said she don't need much of a rework. Plus one good thing about her current passive is that it's not RNG, a passive that ain't RNG would be more beneficial plus having it as a passive makes her very static in playstyle, at least the current Blood Altar ain't RNG and can decide when to use it (because the Blood Altar would be used because of your Bloodletting).

I also don't think we need her as some kind of Equinox kind of playstyle. she needs a few changes but other than that maybe you just don't know how to play her compared to other people.