The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Some content could not be downloaded from our servers

(PSN)Try_hard_ninja14

What are you talking about? You need to be more specific on what you are trying to ask. “Some content couldn’t be downloaded from our servers” okay, so what content couldn’t download? Don’t know how to even reply to your title.

On 2018-11-22 at 1:14 AM, (PS4)Try_hard_ninja14 said:

Anyone else had this issue? Downloaded a week ago and had this come up upon starting the game. I've tried restarting my PS4, internet and changing my DNS. Can anyone help?

Again, no specific details on what? The patch update that dropped, what part of “SOME” didn’t download? What is missing? The only thing you didn’t try that would possibly help you is uninstalling WF and reinstalling it. However, idk if you mean when you tried to play Warframe, an error came up and said “some content couldn’t be downloaded from our servers” then you should try and open a ticket with screen shots of this pop up if that’s the problem. 

On 2018-11-25 at 8:28 AM, (PS4)cex_cells said:

What are you talking about? You need to be more specific on what you are trying to ask. “Some content couldn’t be downloaded from our servers” okay, so what content couldn’t download? Don’t know how to even reply to your title.

Again, no specific details on what? The patch update that dropped, what part of “SOME” didn’t download? What is missing? The only thing you didn’t try that would possibly help you is uninstalling WF and reinstalling it. However, idk if you mean when you tried to play Warframe, an error came up and said “some content couldn’t be downloaded from our servers” then you should try and open a ticket with screen shots of this pop up if that’s the problem. 

That's the exact message I get whenever I open warframe. I opened a ticket and its been 10 days. Can't really be more specific as the only message prompt I recieve is 'some content couldn't be downloaded from our servers'. Don't know exactly what is trying to be downloaded though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-11-25 at 9:30 PM, (PS4)Try_hard_ninja14 said:

That's the exact message I get whenever I open warframe. I opened a ticket and its been 10 days. Can't really be more specific as the only message prompt I recieve is 'some content couldn't be downloaded from our servers'. Don't know exactly what is trying to be downloaded though.

Ok, if you still aren’t able to play Warframe. I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the game. You might have a corrupt file from possibly downloading a patch or maybe during an update you weren’t aware of was Doing a DL in the background and the power went out on your PS4 which would cause improper shutdown ect. So if you tried uninstalling WF and reinstalling WF with zero changes. Then I suggest you log out of your psn account, create a new profile if you don’t have one and try and start a new Warframe account. Since you don’t need a plus account to play WF. I honestly think you should just do a hard reset on your router back to factory settings, then redo the ps4 network connection again but on easy and not custom before uninstalling WF. If that factory reset doesn’t work then try with another profile starting a new account. I remembered when I changed a few setting on my router I had a similar message pop up. Also, just a FYI some ISPs don’t want you using other DNS IP addresses and maybe when you changed the DNS IP address to say google 8.8.8.8 (primary) 8.8.4.4 (secondary) your isp wouldn’t let you connect to any server and that’s what could be causing the problem. If Warframe is the only game affected and you can use the PS4 browser, play other multiplayer games then it has to be an issue with your isp. If you played WF before and had no issue then it could be your ISP. I would do a factory reset and setup the PS4 again then manually update WF/PS4 to see if anything needs a update. If Warframe doesn’t work then just go ahead and start uninstalling then reinstall the game and everything should be fine. If it’s not fine it’s definitely your Isp and you might have to do port forwarding to allow traffic to go both ways without packet loss. If your modem/router has a type 3 nat that’s going to cause you problems. You’ll want a type 1 or 2 for gaming. Happy holidays, sorry for a long post but I hope it helps.

Edited by (PS4)cex_cells
Forgot to add info