Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #226: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

47 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I really want an update and an actual release time frame for fortuna on consoles not more delays just please dont make us wait till the first week of December please were already 3 weeks in and almost 1 month since our last update please de give us fortuna soon or you'll make the plebes cry

Just today we on PC received 10-th hot-fix for Fortuna... 

Until DE troubleshoot all major bugs on PC they rarely deploy new update on consoles  

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tune in to find out and win extra prizes for their correct feet fulfillment!

I hope this doesn't mean what I and many others have feared the most.
It would be kind of contradicting the idea of; 'no need to say !plat in chat'
As now you'd have to say !feet instead or something.

Ah well, in the end...
Nef Anyo wins I guess.

Just now, SafeRoom said:

@[DE]Megan

Twitch Drops still don't work & I've done everything that customer support has asked me to do. This needs to be removed & just go back to distributing Twitch Drops in the form of Alerts again, please.

And wtf, I thought this was posted abut 15 plus minutes ago.

1 minute ago, KyoMatsuri said:

Or just don't whine. They can make it whenever they want. It's THEIR  convenience, not yours.

All I am asking them is to move it one hour - so it begins at midnight instead of 1am at night.

It's not like it's a big inconvenience for them to do it at 18pm instead of 19pm.

They have done it before two weeks ago when Canadian winter-time had not yet started.

9 hours ago, (XB1)SHADOW NINJA970 said:

Any news about the fortuna update for consoles 

Pretty sure you'll find out during and after stream, lol. the update is taking a little longer probably cause they will push out fortuna on all 3 consoles at the same time. plus fix and patch all bugs before sending fortuna to cert.