Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #226: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Just now, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

None for me also, watched entire stream.

Just now, Acersecomic said:

Twitch Drop didn't work.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Judgement_2004 said:

No Twitch Drop?

Can confirm, no Twitch Drop.

I made darn sure to unlink it from my PS4 account on the 19th, and I linked it to my Nintendo account long before the stream today.

Guys, what is going on? I think you seriously need to reconsider offering Twitch drops if they're not going to actually work. It's disappointing because you *know* they don't work properly half the time. There isn't any real incentive to watch them or tune in for the drop alone. Please find a solution to this issue or don't promise things that cannot be guaranteed nor delivered. It feels cheap.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

How about this do 5 hotfixes a day

Because this is realistic right? Why would they do five per day, when one at the end would cover most of it anyway? Lets just ignore the fact that doing five hotfixes a day may well delay the console release. You know, if they have to keep changing the console build to account for changes made to the PC version...

• Play it on PC if you do not want to wait. Having to wait is just a part of playing on console.

6 hours ago, krc473 said:

Because this is realistic right? Why would they do five per day, when one at the end would cover most of it anyway? Lets just ignore the fact that doing five hotfixes a day may well delay the console release. You know, if they have to keep changing the console build to account for changes made to the PC version...

• Play it on PC if you do not want to wait. Having to wait is just a part of playing on console.

Or dont. Because not everyone is able to do. Dont be a jerk.

Only thing i've noticed along the stream, that might have caused the non-drop, is that I've been automatically set to "absent" severall times (but only during the Prime TIme Stream, not before), though i had been watching and even was typing actively in chat. :D So maybe it's DE, maybe Twitch, but a fix of this would be kind at all. Also it's appearently, it only happened during Prime Time-Stream, the whole time the iFlynn-guy streamed, this didn't happen...ofc that happened just the day, where it was required to watch 30 mins. :P

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

But instead like new working stream with more rewards today- they just doing nothing.  Awesome DE attitude to mistakes. More lie, more promises and etc...Good tactic. 

Hmm maby these things are out of control .. mistakes can be made * we are human after all *

Its not the end of the world :angel:

But it would be nice if Devs starts fixing this and reward those that didn't got any

This happend with more events and still missing those rewards

We watched days for an event that only rewarded fireworks glyphs and credits .. while all of us needed the warframes and riven mod ..( well that chance was like 0000.1% )

Anyhow they don't lie Devs doeing there best on there way .. hopefull in future that this will be better . Who knows . Who knows

1 час назад, -_Highlander_- сказал:

Hmm maby these things are out of control .. mistakes can be made * we are human after all *

Its not the end of the world :angel:

But it would be nice if Devs starts fixing this and reward those that didn't got any

This happend with more events and still missing those rewards

We watched days for an event that only rewarded fireworks glyphs and credits .. while all of us needed the warframes and riven mod ..( well that chance was like 0000.1% )

Anyhow they don't lie Devs doeing there best on there way .. hopefull in future that this will be better . Who knows . Who knows

well,its not important for you.but important for me,for example.

And its not about items (any) - its just painful for me when something promised didnt happened. So as for me it will be very nice if DEvs will just change words from "you can gurantee get loot blabla" to "watching stream u will have some chance for recieving item". Thats all,pretty simple. =/

PS sorry for awful english

2 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

well,its not important for you.but important for me,for example.

And its not about items (any) - its just painful for me when something promised didnt happened. So as for me it will be very nice if DEvs will just change words from "you can gurantee get loot blabla" to "watching stream u will have some chance for recieving item". Thats all,pretty simple. =/

PS sorry for awful english

Well no .. its important for all of us as we are the community that playes this game right

things don't go well all the time .. its accepting the lose and move on

over the years we lost more than only some twitch rewards

For an Free to play game you can't expect the perfect game ( so many bugs so much trouble towards everyones game play )

you are not alone thinking that its an bad idea to prommise someone things you can't make it true

- Thats the part where out of control situation is - 

Maby this is Twitch fault idk maby its on the Dev's side

But before we going to pointing fingers in direction be sure that you can under build your statement

Becuase its so easy to blame everyone around you ( not that you doing that ofc but as example )