Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens and Switch

Kebast

1 hour ago, Kebast said:

Guess DE is trying to hide this since my threads keep getting locked and deleted

Nah, I assume the moderators are just getting tired of the same argument getting thrown around when it has already been officially answered.

If you migrated it's easy enough to start earning Rivens again from Sorties.
They just don't want PC Rivens (along with other exclusive / sought after items) polluting the starting Nintendo trade economy.

7 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Nah, I assume the moderators are just getting tired of the same argument getting thrown around when it has already been officially answered.

If you migrated it's easy enough to start earning Rivens again from Sorties.
They just don't want PC Rivens (along with other exclusive / sought after items) polluting the starting Nintendo trade economy.

This guy gets it.

3 hours ago, Kebast said:

Guess DE is trying to hide this since my threads keep getting locked and deleted

No, you keep spamming the same topic even though you got an answer. You just don't like the answer. Might want to knock it off since you're not really adding to anything.

42 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

No, you keep spamming the same topic even though you got an answer. You just don't like the answer. Might want to knock it off since you're not really adding to anything.

You certainly added quality content... 

I opened another thread because I was pointed to "discuss" the topic on a thread I couldn't comment on

37 minutes ago, Kebast said:

You certainly added quality content... 

I opened another thread because I was pointed to "discuss" the topic on a thread I couldn't comment on

If you're questions have been answered and there is no argument to be made about certain restrictions imposed on players when they transfer. Then there is no purpose in opening another thread that will inevitably be closed/locked for asking the same question that had already been answered.

Just because your threads are locked doesn't give you a reason to keep spamming the same topic.