Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best sentinel weapon for triggering Synth Deconstruct?

mikakor

As contrary to some doomsayer that said that Fetch or Univac would destroy sentinels and make them unused across the board ( They will recognize themselves 😉 ) ... nope, looks like people still use them a lot 🙂 so do i. And i have a question. i will use, in duo with my Nekros build, ( equilibrium, health conversion, all that stuff ), synth deconstruct. "enemies INJURED by the sentinel have a 25% chance to drop an HP orb". meaning it doesn't even need to kill the enemis, just to hit it once. so i want a sentinel weapon that fires a lot, or have good AoE. which one would you recommand?

Also, another question. if i use an AoE elemental damage, like blast, or Gas, and that it its multiple enemies, does these enemies, that weren't hit by the direct hit, but by the result of the AoE, will be available to this 25 per cent chance of HP orb drop?

you can answer both question if you can ^^

Edit, and DR:TL :  i don't want the "best" sentinel weapon to kill stuff, i want the best sentinel weapon to hit multiple, lots of target, very often. not really kill them.

Edited by mikakor

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'd say sweeper, either regular or prime. With the new "attack" mod it shoots far and has a good chance to inflict statuses etc due to being a shotgun. Regarding question two, yes gas and similar should count since it comes from the sentinel, he deals that damage.

thanks a lot for your answers ^^ as for this new "mod" you're talking about... which one?

Cryotra is the new king of sentinel weapons.
You can build for Viral+Radiation with 100% status chance.

It's essentially the Artax on steroids.  Don't expect it to kill things, but it immensely boosts your ability to kill things with higher levels

2 minutes ago, Omega said:

Cryotra is the new king of sentinel weapons.
You can build for Viral+Radiation with 100% status chance.

It's essentially the Artax on steroids.  Don't expect it to kill things, but it immensely boosts your ability to kill things with higher levels

🙂 except that i don't want a "good" weapon that can kill things, i want a weapon, good or bad, that can simply hit a lot of targets, multiple. whether killing them or not. but this answer have already been answered anyway. so now i just need to find out which mod Sneaky is talkking about by this "new attack mod"

Edited by mikakor

1 minute ago, NPC said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Vulklok and Diriga. Granted, I have a CC + CD Riven for his weapon but it 1 shots even lvl 100 grineer. With 70m range. It's so satisfying to use on Plains/Vallis. 

and once again, it is not a sentinel weapon that can kill that i want, it's just a sentinel weapon that can shoot a lot, and hit multiple targets. not particularly kill them. but yes, vulklok is indeed a good one, and i can't wait for a primed version.

Edited by mikakor

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

and once again, it is not a sentinel weapon that can kill that i want, it's just a sentinel weapon that can shoot a lot, and hit multiple targets. not particularly kill them. but yes, vulklok is indeed a good one, and i can't wait for a primed version.

If you're going to title the thread best sentinel weapon,

but in reality you want just want the ideal sentinel weapon for your own purpose (that being a sentinel weapon with high kill participation rate),

then title the thread, "best sentinel weapon for triggering Synth Deconstruct".

Because right now you're just going to get people responding to your thread about the actual tier list of sentinel weapons which is going to range from "I can one hit level 50s Vulklok" to "I am a cold proc slave Artax" to "I am a corrosive/blast status machine Sweeper Prime" to "I can actually heal my sentinel using healing return Deconstructor Prime".

Just now, Obviousclone said:

If you're going to title the thread best sentinel weapon,

but in reality you want just want the ideal sentinel weapon for your own purpose (that being a sentinel weapon with high kill participation rate),

then title the thread, "best sentinel weapon for triggering Synth Deconstruct".

Because right now you're just going to get people responding to your thread about the actual tier list of sentinel weapons which is going to range from "I can one hit level 50s Vulklok" to "I am a cold proc slave Artax" to "I am a corrosive/blast status machine Sweeper Prime" to "I can actually heal my sentinel using healing return Deconstructor Prime".

well, i think i explained clearly in the first post what i was waiting for answer.... but you're right ^^" i'll change that. thanks!

Artax still has about 14 more meters then Cryorta and can proc Viral + Radiation instantly if you put all three Fire Rate mods on it.

Not to mention free cold proc.

I believe it's the best for this as well.

If you believe adding Gas will trigger the mod effect than of course that'll be applicable too.