Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Vomvalysts.

(NSW)-Kenneth-

They exist in the sense that you can get a few to spawn by attacking the Eidolon but I just arrived at that part so it takes an eternity to lower the shield and it's in no way a vaild way to collect cores for standing. In the whole process of slowly lowering the shield completely I got 3 to spawn. Then the Teralyst went bananas and I had to flee. No way to get a decent amp. No way to get Revenant. No option but to file it under "eventually".

So are we just supposed to never rank up with the quills? Are we supposed to farm 800 sentient cores on Lua or something? Has DE indicated in any way that they are aware of this bug? The total silence regarding GIGANTIC switch bugs is really disheartening and not being able to get a good amp is also super obnoxious. Hopefully DE is aware of this issue and they fix it in the upcoming update or something.....  I just really wish we had a developer at least comment that they are aware of this issue.

I thought I was crazy, but sure enough I can’t seem to get vomvalysts to spawn in the plains either. I tried an eidolon hunt last night and a couple of vom’s appeared towards the end to try and heal the eidolon but that was literally it. I hope they fix this soon.

Edited by (NSW)kreeger