Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mecha Set Effect

iSmallfry

Not sure if this can only be reproduced with gas damage and its AoE, but the Mecha Set's effect of spreading status procs, upon killing the marked target, seems to sometimes affect the user/player, if you're too close to said target.

Edited by iSmallfry

While I haven't noticed this particular bug, there's still a few lingering issues with the Mecha set.

1) Mecha Pulse is granting 20% armor per enemy for 12s, instead of the listed 60% for 20s. Also, with part of the set being an Aura, encouraging all allies to kill the marked target, it makes for a pretty feel bad moment when you go to kill the marked enemy, your buddy gets it instead, and you get no Pulse buff. Maybe tweak it so nearby allied kills count for it too?

2) The actual set effect is transferring the status effects, but none of the associated damage. E.g. you can transfer a slash proc that was ticking for 1/3 of the enemies health, but the slash proc received by all nearby enemies deals no damage, effectively limiting the set bonus to only being useful for CO set up.

3) This one isn't strictly a bug, but the actual marker can be excessively difficult to see, especially against snowy backgrounds, in addition to no notification when the mark happens. Maybe make it a WP style marker so you know exactly when and where the marker is? At least for the person using the set.

29 minutes ago, foxhull said:

While I haven't noticed this particular bug, there's still a few lingering issues with the Mecha set.

1) Mecha Pulse is granting 20% armor per enemy for 12s, instead of the listed 60% for 20s. Also, with part of the set being an Aura, encouraging all allies to kill the marked target, it makes for a pretty feel bad moment when you go to kill the marked enemy, your buddy gets it instead, and you get no Pulse buff. Maybe tweak it so nearby allied kills count for it too?

2) The actual set effect is transferring the status effects, but none of the associated damage. E.g. you can transfer a slash proc that was ticking for 1/3 of the enemies health, but the slash proc received by all nearby enemies deals no damage, effectively limiting the set bonus to only being useful for CO set up.

3) This one isn't strictly a bug, but the actual marker can be excessively difficult to see, especially against snowy backgrounds, in addition to no notification when the mark happens. Maybe make it a WP style marker so you know exactly when and where the marker is? At least for the person using the set.

1) and 2) have been fixed, as far as i know. As for 3), i totally agree. The mark should definitely get a "global" marker, similar to the objective markers or the one for companions.

50 minutes ago, iSmallfry said:

1) and 2) have been fixed, as far as i know. As for 3), i totally agree. The mark should definitely get a "global" marker, similar to the objective markers or the one for companions.

Yes, I have already suggested this, but I do not know why they have not implemented it yet.