Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Fixed in 24.2)K-Drive don't reward the mastery (Video)

Xiangxiushu

Some people also encountered the same bug, both crafted and bought K-Drives have been reported that they don't reward mastery. So I guess it is relative to the Board type of K-Drive. The K-Drive in the video is bought on 13th November, composed by Flatbelly board, Coldfusor reactor, Wingnut nose and Step Tens jet.

[media]

[/media]

Edited by Huanganshi

As mentioned by DE in the previous patch k-drive that are bought with plats wont give any MR points, only the ones that you craft yourself will earn you mr points.(no need to guild)

The board is what wil earn you MR points, i crafter myself all 3 boards and i got 3k MR each.

Same for Kitguns, some of you might already know it, but to earn mastery points with Kitguns and Moas you first need to lvl them up to 30 then you need to guild them which will make them customizable and bring them back to lvl 0, then you will be able to lvl it up again and get MR from it.

I also tested an MR bug/glitch myself on which some gear gives you all the MR points in the first 20 lvls, I'll make an example:

A Moa or Kitgun (once guilded) will earn you 3000 MR points which means 100 points per each lvl, but, currently there is a bug on which the mr earned is ''concentrated'' so you will actually get 3000 MR points in the first 20 lvls. I saw this myself multiple times when lvling up moas and kitguns, i was earning 3k mr at lvl 20 weapon but then from lvl 20 to 30 nothing.

If you have any questions about mr earning you can contact me in game.

6 minutes ago, DogsConkers said:

Clever move by DE to make a quick buck. Exploit people's eagerness to get to level 26 by selling the boards without clearly warning at point of purchase that it wouldn't count towards MR. I fell for it. gg.

Im asking a total refund today. Platinum are a premium currencies and there is nothing wrong if i choose to use them to skip all the BS of vent kid. 

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 11:43 PM, Galadonn said:

As mentioned by DE in the previous patch k-drive that are bought with plats wont give any MR points, only the ones that you craft yourself will earn you mr points.(no need to guild)

which hotfix or patch, ? I didn't recall that DE mentioned about it

since hotfix 24.1.2 I bought k-drive and it gave me mastery exp,

but my needlenose which i bought before that patch, I didn't get any mastery, according to wiki  re-mod k-drive  and perform one trick will solve MR bug,  but in my case still no mastery exp gain, even after remod it and performed one trick,

Il y a 11 heures, Alfa-tron a dit :

which hotfix or patch, ? I didn't recall that DE mentioned about it

since hotfix 24.1.2 I bought k-drive and it gave me mastery exp,

but my needlenose which i bought before that patch, I didn't get any mastery, according to wiki  re-mod k-drive  and perform one trick will solve MR bug,  but in my case still no mastery exp gain, even after remod it and performed one trick,

I tried bougth k-drive since hotfix 24.1.2 and k-drive still dont give me mastery... thanks, again spent plat for nothing

Edited by Absalum