Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch account transfer time?

-Bv-Jordan11v

6 minutes ago, -Bv-Jordan11v said:

Does anyone know how long we will be able to copy our accounts over to switch?

I do not know for sure, but people seem to be suggesting around the 4th of December. (likely based on two weeks)

• Could DE just do the transfer for you now? Or do you actually just have to do it with a Switch?

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I do not know for sure, but people seem to be suggesting around the 4th of December. (likely based on two weeks)

• Could DE just do the transfer for you now? Or do you actually just have to do it with a Switch?

When I was doing it, it said I needed to have a warframe account on the switch-This means, at a minimum, you need to start the intro. OP could find another person who has a switch with warframe downloaded, start a new character, then do the migration.

Rebecca said in the Nintendo-Livestream yesterday that the transfer-time will be limited and that we will be notified in the future about the exact length of said transfer-period. Soooo we do not know it for sure, but like some other player here I think it will end in the beginning of december (<-- just a guess, no proof)

vor 14 Minuten schrieb krc473:

The exact information & steps about the "how to transfer my PC-Account to Nintendo Switch" can be found here:
https://www.warframe.com/news/account-migration-is-live
DE can not just do the transfer for you, because it requires that you start&activate Warframe on your personal Nintendo Switch.
So you need a Switch to be able to succesfully migrate your account^^'

edit: oh btw, here a link to the Nintenno-Stream:
https://youtu.be/egj3_dAfwq8

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins (and link)