Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to damage the Profit-taker orb (I earlier thought that you could kill them)

EldritchPanda

Well, it's possible to actually kill damage the Orbs. Though, it's way too bothersome and probably a waste of time since you can't kill it yet. To damage it just shoot at the leg that takes shield damage, it might not matter which one. After one or two shots with a sniper, you should not be able to hurt the shield anymore for a while but if you wait for a little while you should be able to damage the shields again with a few shots depending on what weapon you're using.

Warframe0203.jpg

Edited by Aris_Yaeger
Lots of false information and assumptions

13 minutes ago, Aris_Yaeger said:

Then just rinse and repeat. It WILL take a long time, and I'm also not sure if it works for the entire health bar.

So, what you are saying is you did not kill it? How do you know this statement is correct then?

14 minutes ago, Aris_Yaeger said:

Well, it's possible to actually KILL the Orbs.

You are basically spreading false information. Grab some evidence of you killing it.

Seems like I'm getting quite a lot of hate. If you want screenshots to PROVE that I damaged its health then I'll send you one on discord or something (But then I'll need your discord id). Second, I don't have the patience to shot at an orb for 3+ hour, so feel free to do that yourself. If your weapon doesn't work then use soma, that's what I used to test it.

EDIT: If I actually got something out of killing it then I might, but it's not worth it to me.

Edited by Aris_Yaeger

On 2018-11-24 at 3:05 PM, Aris_Yaeger said:

Seems like I'm getting quite a lot of hate. If you want screenshots to PROVE that I damaged its health then I'll send you one on discord or something (But then I'll need your discord id). Second, I don't have the patience to shot at an orb for 3+ hour, so feel free to do that yourself. If your weapon doesn't work then use soma, that's what I used to test it.

You are making the claim that it's possible; therefore, the burden of proof falls on you.

You are perfectly capable of posting images/links in this thread.

16 hours ago, Aris_Yaeger said:

Problem is, I don't know how to post images from my computer. If you know how then please, tell me.

Just upload to discord and post the links here (you can use any image sharing site). Note: everyone is expecting evidence of you killing it. There is no point at all in showing you can damage it. 

You cannot kill the Orbs currently, unless DE messed something up. But you can do some damage. The ability to deal damage and the ability to kill them has no link currently. What people really need is a video. So, upload your video(s) of you KILLING one to YouTube (or other site) and post the link here.

Without a video of you killing it, you should just request your thread be deleted. Because you are giving people the (false) impression they can kill it. While providing zero evidence that you can kill it.

EDIT: here is a picture showing you can do around 1/3 damage to its health.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by krc473