Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0 - TennoGen Round 14

[DE]Megan

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Fluttershy93:

The fact that mods stacked twice makes this a nerf, but the split between puncture and slash is interesting to say the least, hope someone with a max can give us info soon.

The Damage done py a single projectile was reduced by about 90% on my kitguns that are focused on crit at least. So instead of hitting unarmored targets for up to 500k they average between 20k - 50k damage per projectile.

Hello moa logic still bad, I tried a spy mission in sedna with moa + hack mod, I go to A and my moa is stuck so cant hack. I buyed 3 K-Drive, all is level 30 and I earned 0 mastery...those who crafted it received their mastery it's not fair!

1 minute ago, YelloweyeSyres said:

The Damage done py a single projectile was reduced by about 90% on my kitguns that are focused on crit at least. So instead of hitting unarmored targets for up to 500k they average between 20k - 50k damage per projectile.

90% reduction.....This calls for only one thing[media]

3 minutes ago, Dekaar said:

is that gara saturation on the glassbits intended? I really looks too bright

Yeah...my gara uses pink and black, normally rather dim on the pink energy, tried out the new skin and just got blinded.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Kreska not giving any Clan Affinity after being Researched in the Dojo. This Affinity will magically appear after successfully Researching another item.

Can we please have regular Mastery looked at? Numbers are not adding up. Something is wrong with Kitguns / Moas / K-drives. There's a ~9k difference between what someone with every post-Fortuna item should have and what they actually have.

First of all thanks for the update all of you guys are doing great so far.
Id like to ask if it would be possible to increase the spawn rate of mining spots around orb vallis sometimes I can run around for 400m+ and Ill find a single spot, also the caves are not much better either, sometimes they spawn 4 mining spots and at least one of em spawns on the celing of the cave making it unreachable or even better, I walk into a cave and find just a single mining spot. Spawn rate of mining spots on the plains of eidolon is significantly higher than in orb vallis and I think it even increased since fortuna update dropped.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Kubrow Dual Stat Mods (Flame Gland, Shock Collar, Frost Jaw and Venom Teeth) not appearing in the Codex nor Chat linkable. 

They still only resolve in alphabetical order making the only possible elemental combination containing all four, Blast Corrosive

Archived