Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0 - TennoGen Round 14

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Nothing of my favorite syandana. At least the Limbo tennogen looks better than the upcoming deluxe.

That is you opinion man. 

Nothing will overcome the last tennogen 13. This one seen meh. The equinox looks nice but i will wait for equinox prime and compare.  

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Changed the Pax Seeker Arcane projectile from 100% Impact Damage to 50% Puncture/ 50% Slash. This also fixes the Pax Seeker's projectile taking Damage Mods into account twice.

Tested in Simulacrum just now. Pax Seeker projectiles still doing Impact damage... Can anyone confirm?

6 minutes ago, xcenic said:

That is you opinion man. 

Nothing will overcome the last tennogen 13. This one seen meh. The equinox looks nice but i will wait for equinox prime and compare.  

I know. It is meh indeed. It doesn't have...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193929201&searchtext=
138CC27CFA6C0DD61E21A71922F53588CA193F47

All I am saying is that one of the Equinox skin is at least better than the deluxe, so it might be worth it.

So, where do you go about buying these items? The Tennogen tab in the store only has a few weapon skins, it doesn't show up in the appearance options in the arsenal, and I can't find it in the Steam shop. So, bugged, or just hiding?

Edit: Figured it out. Had to launch is directly via Steam. I thought my shortcut did that already.

Saw that Pax Seeker nerf coming as soon as I saw that it was any good, which was clearly not the intention with any of the new Pax arcanes.

Maybe accuracy while aim gliding is really good on something, I just know I'm not going to go looking for whatever it is when the foregone conclusion is that I'll get to have fun with it for two days before DE nerfs it. Hopefully someday the devs learn to stop rewarding experimentation with nerfs.

Just now, GerberaOverture said:

we're like 11 hotfixes in and we still DONT HAVE ANY KITGUNS / K-DRIVES / MOAS MASTERY IN OUR PROFILES

is it SO HARD to fix? their non-existence is the reason why i dont use or even craft those things

Just because of that reason you're not using them? You're missing out.

Archived