Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0 - TennoGen Round 14

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

" Fixed Clients not receiving credit towards the Vallis Spelunker Challenge.  "

What about us that found all the caves and have it stuck? I still have all 30 marked on map and I so don't want to check every one of those again to know if I can get them now.

Went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

EDIT: I'm at 28 on the challenge, but all 30 cave icons are present.

3 minutes ago, unagy said:

30/30 for caves, went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

I can confirm this, went through them all again (had all 30 show up from before already). Stuck on 26/30 atm.

8 minutes ago, unagy said:

Went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

EDIT: I'm at 28 on the challenge, but all 30 cave icons are present.

3 minutes ago, thewhalechan said:

I can confirm this, went through them all again (had all 30 show up from before already). Stuck on 26/30 atm.

Thanks for confirmation. Edited for clarity.

Damn... someone is beeing very digilent here, have to give you that. So many hotfixes in so short time.

Hope you dont forget to do a break from time to time guys? (@DE) Because you surely earned it with the Fortuna Update and hotfixes you done

Cant be more happy about warframe with all the things you added and there is not much to complain from my side (yeah ok i was more happy with the old mining system, but thats just personal taste), and as some maybe know thats rare. (Im usually grumpy as hell...)

Keep up the good work!

Hey will we be getting these in the international steam stores. I’ve been really hoping to get my hands on some of the tennogen for a while now. But most of it is inaccessible from steam in Japan. Nice work and keep it awesome. 

Archived