Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0 - TennoGen Round 14

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb unagy:

Went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

EDIT: I'm at 28 on the challenge, but all 30 cave icons are present.

same here (25/30) ,all caves on the map and revistet after the fix

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Still no fix for not getting to name your CRAFTED K-drive, or getting a forma on it as if you're gilding it (which is what happens when you buy it with plat).

Still no fix for MOA's names just appearing as "MOA" when you're not the host.

Still no fix for the voting UI still sometimes being stuck on the screen after you enter the bounty (and you have to press x to close it).

And K-Drive Reactors and Jets are still pushed too far forward. Starting to get really depressed everytime I see a hotfix/update and yet these issues persist. 

Please DE! My Hoverboard looks like junk! 😞

B3F63FFDC0C2E281919D6B90A24B92316E52093D

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0
Changes:

• Changed the Pax Seeker Arcane projectile from 100% Impact Damage to 50% Puncture/ 50% Slash. This also fixes the Pax Seeker's projectile taking Damage Mods into account twice.
    • *EDIT: For those who are confused at seeing the 'Impact' Icon still appearing, it's actually just the Icon (little hammer) for forced Knockback that you're seeing. No Impact Damage is actually being dealt.
  • Increased the frequency at which your MOA Companion will use the Whiplash Mine and Anti-Grav Grenade Precepts.
  • Improved ability to pick up Data Keys that are in motion (i.e. rolling down a hill) in Orb Vallis Recovery Bounty stages.
  • Improved the Orb Vallis cold/shiver Pet animations.
  • Updated the Mecha Mod descriptions to include that to achieve the ‘Marked Enemies’ mechanic you must have a Kubrow equipped.
  • Improvements towards AI spawn flow in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Pherliac Pods Components not dropping after killing the Juggernaut.
  • Fixed Plains Bounties not allowing Cave stages to start if a player is too close, resulting in Bounty failure.
  • Fixed the Mecha Overdrive Mod not affecting Status Chance in the Arsenal UI stats for Kubrows.
  • Fixed the Kreska not giving any Clan Affinity after being Researched in the Dojo. This Affinity will magically appear after successfully Researching another item.
  • Fixed Terra Provisors being able to damage you through Garuda’s Dread Mirror.
  • Fixed the Bounty board reward screen displaying incorrect quantities of certain rewards.
  • Fixed a game hitch when loading into a Relay/Town as Garuda.
  • Fixed the Kubrow Dual Stat Mods (Flame Gland, Shock Collar, Frost Jaw and Venom Teeth) not appearing in the Codex nor Chat linkable. 
  • Fixed Clients not receiving credit towards the Vallis Spelunker Challenge.
  • Fixed Excavation Power Cell icons displaying outside of the minimap bounds in Orb Vallis. 
  • Fixed invisible ‘steam puzzle’ in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed missing FX when redeeming items (Gems, Toroids, etc) for Standing.
  • Fixed the Vox Solaris quest prompt briefly appearing after talking to Eudico.
  • Fixed Eudico’s VO resetting in the Vox Solaris quest after choosing ‘I need a moment’.  
  • Fixed doubling sounds when selecting a mission.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Larva ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Radial blind ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when using an Operator ability.

When will we get fixes for the Catchmoon and the Tombfinger having bugged hitboxes?

When can we expect kubrow texture fix? It's been over 10 hotfix and the texture is still terrible. Telling apart certain color is hard enough pre chimera and the current awful texture is making it harder.

Look at vermink fur, they don't have floaty fur or the really jarring black outline. 

Kubrow breeding community and enthusiast has been waiting patiently since chimera for a proper fix.

3 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Can u fix Zaw's also to be linkable cuz they are not linkable since Chimera update.

The unlinkable Zaw thing is a Bug I have it myself.  Most of my clan mates can link Zaws in chat it's just me and a couple other clan members that have it... Hopefully DE fixes it soon

Thanks for the update.

Having a bug regarding conservation, upon direct entry into Orb Valis from Navigation, and switching to the lures from tranq gun, only 3 out of 4 animals show upon (kubrowdon doesn't show up), exiting orb valis and entering it via fortuna, the types of animals go down (3 to 2, bolarola is gone), exit and enter again, and virminks are gone, until a point whereby exit and enter gives you either all pobbers or nothing.

This is an issue, since conservation start spawns are bugged.

3 hours ago, Xyhon said:

If you can login through VPN, its your ISP problem, not DE.

I think its more like IP...

I mean, a friend and I have the same ISP, but I have to use a VPN to login. Which is sad because I could've spent more for DE than on this VPN.

DE posted around Oct as well that there's an issue about this server region glitch thing and its already been about two big updates in, and no fix for this yet. 

Archived