Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.1.0 - TennoGen Round 14

[DE]Megan

I really like the pricing for operator tennogen. Thank god it doesnt cost the same as a full skin or helmet.

But that star shaped sword is dissapointing. I know that life in plastic is fantastic, but not when it comes to weapons. The design itself is good, materials dont fit the sword at all. A shame.

14 hours ago, unagy said:

Went and visited all of them again, every corner I could get to in a reasonable amount of time, and still no challenge completion.

EDIT: I'm at 28 on the challenge, but all 30 cave icons are present.

I did the same. 30 caves visible but achievement stuck at 29/30

can we please get a fix for the bug where the person we invited to our orbiter cant go into the operator room and the personal quarters? 

a fix for fish in orb vallis caves spawning under the ground would also come in handy cuz every time i fish in caves most of the fish spawn under the ground and inside rocks and they cant even come out of there. 

5 hours ago, FilipovskiMarko said:

Hey can you pls just increase the hotspot spawn rate in the caves

I've been trying to catch some of the rarer fish and i can't get a single hotspot to spawn

They need to fix the spawn points .. not increasing it

those fish are there only they are swimming beneat you

Spoiler

Hey DE, why is it that the races you do for Ventkids give next to nothing? Why bother giving me a number of 3000 or so when that is not true? I assumed races were supposed to be "bounties" for the kids therefore they should grant a dewcent amount of standing. 

Still no fix for:

Can you guys add an invulnerability period on companions after they are revived? I can't count how many times I've revived my moa only for it to IMMEDIATELY be one-shot by an enemy, and it starts a vicious, non-ending cycle of me trying to revive it and then jump into archwing before it dies so that I can get away. It's ridiculously annoying. Sentinels already have an invulnerability period after they are revived by the regen mod, and warframes have an invulnerability period after being revived, so why can't companions have the same thing?

Archived